Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I had SV build me one, then things happened and it's twin showed up with just a little more bling on it. Couldn't be happier with the fit, finish and shooting abilities of each pistol. Now if only I could shoot as well as they do. I have heard that practice might actually help but it can't be that simple, can it? Duotone pistol now has the SV Skull Skater Terrain grip tape on it as well as the new SV grip safety that allows your hand to get into the grip a little more than these ones.

post-10725-0-66464600-1311259012_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

The boy and I have been doing the steel matches at Rio and I told my Son when he got to "B" class with his Singlestack he could start shooting in the Limited class. It would only take him 4 months to do it so...

I ask an old friend if he still had his old Limited gun for sale, he did, and brings it by to make me an offer I just couldn't refuse.

Built in 1998 and hadn't been shot for about 8 or 10 years ...but that's gonna change right now!

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_2998.jpg

IMG_3000.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

The boy and I have been doing the steel matches at Rio and I told my Son when he got to "B" class with his Singlestack he could start shooting in the Limited class. It would only take him 4 months to do it so...

I ask an old friend if he still had his old Limited gun for sale, he did, and brings it by to make me an offer I just couldn't refuse.

Built in 1998 and hadn't been shot for about 8 or 10 years ...but that's gonna change right now!

Nice! I love it when someone makes an offer you can't refuse on a gun! :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

My Limited gun I built about 15 years ago. I've lost count how many thousands of rounds have been through this gun, and it runs like a swiss watch! I just finished stripping and repainting the grip and fitting the SV trigger to it.

post-21-0-52092500-1315673528_thumb.jpg

Edited by 392heminut

limited and limited 10

2m6mrkw.jpg

YOU GOT IT!! :cheers: :cheers: Now take a bunch of pics and send them to me. Because of you, I added Bronze Infinicoat to 9mm Sight Tracker that's being built right now :devil:

no pics but i got a vid of it from our first match together lol. i shot it in high def so turn it up in the bottom right corner

its 100% worth the wait. as soon as i shot it i fell in love with the gun. Sold all my guns that i didnt need and ordered a second one in single stack form for idpa esp.

you will drive yourself crazy if you sit on the net all day looking at them. i did the same thing for about the first month or two. but i couldnt handle seeing all the sv's on here. so i actually stopped logging onto gun forums for most of the summer. i just went out and shot my g34 and tried not to think about it. then brandon called me while i was at the mall with the wife and told me he was shipping my gun next day air and that i would have it tomorrow. as soon as i got off the phone i was like "YESSSSS" i got a few weird looks lol...but i didnt care i was stoked.