Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got the side matches sorted out. The side match will be the Steel Challenge stage, Smoke & Hope. The stage will be shot from the ready with guns generously provided by our sponsors. CZ-USA has donated an SP-01 Shadow. Smith & Wesson has donated an M&P 9L. And Lone Wolf Distributors is completely tricking out a Glock 17. Whoever has the fastest time wins the gun. We're going to limit it to one gun win per shooter to keep Taran from winning them all. We'll also raffle off a target from R&R Racing to all the folks who shoot the side match. R & R Racing was also generous enough to provide all the steel for the side match.

In addition we'll be raffling off three guns. A custom AR rifle from Frerking Custom Works valued at over $2700.00, A Springfield Armory XDm customized by Springer Precision valued over $1100.00 and a Ruger MkIII 22/45 Pistol valued at $300.00.

A portion of the proceeds from both the side match and the raffle will help support the Columbia Cascade Junior Program.

Finally got the side matches sorted out. The side match will be the Steel Challenge stage, Smoke & Hope. The stage will be shot from the ready with guns generously provided by our sponsors. CZ-USA has donated an SP-01 Shadow. Smith & Wesson has donated an M&P 9L. And Lone Wolf Distributors is completely tricking out a Glock 17. Whoever has the fastest time wins the gun. We're going to limit it to one gun win per shooter to keep Taran from winning them all. We'll also raffle off a target from R&R Racing to all the folks who shoot the side match. R & R Racing was also generous enough to provide all the steel for the side match.

In addition we'll be raffling off three guns. A custom AR rifle from Frerking Custom Works valued at over $2700.00, A Springfield Armory XDm customized by Springer Precision valued over $1100.00 and a Ruger MkIII 22/45 Pistol valued at $300.00.

A portion of the proceeds from both the side match and the raffle will help support the Columbia Cascade Junior Program.

Guess i am going to need to practice.......

That's cool there will be a bunch of chances to win some stuff and support the junior program. :cheers:

I was going to paint everything hardcover black except the A zone on the 50 yard targets. Will that work?? :devil:

Upper A or lower A? I see that the 50 yd stage is Virginia count. Nice touch.

Bill

Let's not kid around about no shoots at 50 and don't even think about classic targets. Any predictions on what the Limited hit factor will be? Make my guess 5.2

I'm going to say 7, assuming someone shoots it sharp and relatively clean. 4 seconds per string is do-able with reasonable hits. All As, 4.25 seconds per string is certainly do-able. All As in 4 seconds or faster per string??? (Mitch's 7.5+) I'm not so certain we'll see that... ;)

I'm going to say 7, assuming someone shoots it sharp and relatively clean. 4 seconds per string is do-able with reasonable hits. All As, 4.25 seconds per string is certainly do-able. All As in 4 seconds or faster per string??? (Mitch's 7.5+) I'm not so certain we'll see that... ;)

C'mon Dave, I know you can do it. :devil:

Long range weather looks great.

great, but warm. forecast is for high 80's low 90's for the week-end. :surprise::blink:

Just the way I like it :D

Are there any snakes or ticks or other cooties to look out for :unsure:

Is there a "test fire" range that'll be open?

ba