Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

K-dot , Leupold CQ/T or EOTech with a magnifier

1911vm

Ok one more time which set up K-dot , Leupold cq/t or EOTech with a magnifier

All are priced in the same ball park all have + &-_ I have saved just for one I just looked at EOTech with a flip magnifier it worked very well. So before I spend a lot of money please give me your two cents Thanks

Nothing beat iron up close! NOTHING. As for dots, nothing beat field of view. The Meopta is hands down bigger field of view wise on 1X than ANY AimPoint/Eo-Tech. The down side of the Meopta is that you have to dial it up and down to change magnification where as a AimPoint/Eo-Tech with a flip magnifier is faster to go from one power to "max" power. All life is a trade off, spin, flip, no mag...it,s all good!

MEOPTA

I have the Meopta and also a Aimpoint comp ML3 with 3x magnifier with the Larue flip mount. The Meopta was less expensive and superior for 3-gun competition. The Aimpoint set up does have a cool factor to it though, and is fun to use.

Nothing beats iron up close! NOTHING.

Now lets not get ridiculous. Iron's are good, but I prefer golf clubs. They have a little more range. :P

Seriously, this depends on what you define as up close. Inside 15 yds., I agree. Over 15 and the dots start to show an edge.

Erik

EOTech with a magnifier would that be consider two optics? Just wondering.

Yes it is two optics and the same would go for the aimpoint with the magnifer. As such, it works for open but not for tactical division.

Charles Bond

It is legal in USPSA Tactical and Open.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=563981

Not clarified for IMGA matches. For IMGA matches you will have to ask each respective MD until they spell it out in their rules.