Open Gun Pictures

shooterbenedetto

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know JL built the top one, right? :huh:

I didn't know. For all I know he built all of them! :P

If I won a contest that involved my picking only one of these three fine firearms with the only information being a digital image I would pick the bottom one.

FM

You do know JL built the top one, right? :huh:

I didn't know. For all I know he built all of them! :P

If I won a contest that involved my picking only one of these three fine firearms with the only information being a digital image I would pick the bottom one.

FM

Point missed. To new or to the not fully addicted eye, most Open guns look the same. After a while and the sickness has taken root, you can usually spot the gunsmiths off of their particular styles, parts, etc. (I'm speaking of the big guys...of course).

Personally, my next one is going to be a Limcat or TSS Steel gun. Aluminum/titanium comps and slides are dancing in my head! :blink::wub:

Rich

Here is my new toy. I have no idea how she shoots or whether or not she is a lemon. I got her gently used. I am taking her out this weekend.

Infinity

Its a nice clean gun, looks unused.

If the Tribrid doesnt work out a regular Hybrid Comp barrel should fit in the slide cut-out then just add a regular comp on the end. No one will ever know

Here is my new toy. I have no idea how she shoots or whether or not she is a lemon. I got her gently used. I am taking her out this weekend.

Infinity

Its a nice clean gun, looks unused.

If the Tribrid doesnt work out a regular Hybrid Comp barrel should fit in the slide cut-out then just add a regular comp on the end. No one will ever know

The seller said he only put around 150 rounds through her and only factory ammo. He gave me the rest of his ammo and all his brass and dies for reloading. Are Hornady dies OK? I have only used RCBS and Dillon dies.

Edited by theknightoflight

BH,

can u buy those scopemounts from dawson with that color already or u had it anodized ur self? thanks ;)

Infinity,

I have one in black that they sent out to anodize for me. You can call and ask Paul. After all, the worst is they can say no.

By the way, they used to sell mounts in different colors, but they ended up with a bunch in stock nobody wanted. That was before the latest style. So they may do it as a special order.

Edited by Huston in Austin