• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished this one up this evening.  PT Frame, Grip, and Safeties; KKM Barrel and Bedell Max Comp.  Brazos cut the slide for me and I did the rest of the work.  This is my 3rd 2011 build and the most challenging yet.  Test fire this afternoon was flawless.

t7o3uu.jpg

2efoqhv.jpg

Edited by tyler2you

40 minutes ago, tyler2you said:

Just finished this one up this evening.  PT Frame, Grip, and Safeties; KKM Barrel and Bedell Max Comp.  Brazos cut the slide for me and I did the rest of the work.  This is my 3rd 2011 build and the most challenging yet.  Test fire this afternoon was flawless.

t7o3uu.jpg

Dang man you do some nice work. Good taste

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Big Guy said:

58dbd9bca3136_Newgun.jpg.2e12f5e9adf96c56c7ede135cfe89713.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg.3605f66c69e532acef17ed1a253736b3.jpg

From Ortiz Customs in Savannah, GA.

what color is that?   from the picture its not quite bronze and not brown.   i like the color i'm not sure what the color is. 

my personal build in the white- need to run some more rounds through it before sending off for coating.  Mostly because I'm enjoying dry fire and range time and not ready to give it up for a few weeks. 

CmbC5FQl.jpg

Edited by ScottieShootz

4 hours ago, ScottieShootz said:

my personal build in the white- need to run some more rounds through it before sending off for coating.  Mostly because I'm enjoying dry fire and range time and not ready to give it up for a few weeks. 

CmbC5FQl.jpg

CFD comp, Cyborg slide, steel grip, looks like a sweet shooter! :cheers:

Ok. Firstly excuse the crappy pics. Yes they are not in a stylish background etc but this is what I could do...

my current open rigs. 

Ck thunder

ck hardcore

svi imm (with long dustcover)

the thunder is newest and is now primary. Hardcore is backup and sv is getting a metal grip and rts2 to more closely match the other two in balance/feel. 

Edited by BeerBaron