Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

August M.O.M.

3quartertime

We have a new M.O.M. Round_Gun_Shooter!!!

I've always been a bottom feeder type so I'll just paste from his nomination thread;

Gary (Round Gun Shooter).

1) A wealth of revolver related information has passed through his keyboard onto this site

2) If he doesn't agree with someone or something (training ideas, procedures, 'smithing, etc.) he not only lets everyone know he doesn't like it/ agree; and then is more than willing to back it up with his opinions.

3) Gary constantly overworks himself to be as much of a worker as a competitor, even facing medical issues that should (but usually don't) make him slow down.

4) Off the board, he is more than willing to help anyone he can with their issues, be it firearm related, training related, or just if you need to vent.

5) A stand up guy, who often doesn't seem to want even a small pat on the back, but will go out of his way to help you get one for yourself.

Thanks Gary, for getting me going on this revolver thing- many happy revolutions to come!

Congratulations!!!

Thank you for the honor. I was reading some posts and was surprised to see an addition on one of mine

I appreciate all the info and help I get here and on the range from all I meet in this sport. I hope I can continue to give a little back.

As I have said before, a big Thank You to Brian and all the staff here for a great place to come and visit.

Hope to see you guys all on a range somewhere next year.

Gary

PS: Merlin when are we going to get that 625 running :D