Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

August M.O.M.

BritinUSA

I would like to nominate Gary (Round Gun Shooter).

1) A wealth of revolver related information has passed through his keyboard onto this site

2) If he doesn't agree with someone or something (training ideas, procedures, 'smithing, etc.) he not only lets everyone know he doesn't like it/ agree; and then is more than willing to back it up with his opinions.

3) Gary constantly overworks himself to be as much of a worker as a competitor, even facing medical issues that should (but usually don't) make him slow down.

4) Off the board, he is more than willing to help anyone he can with their issues, be it firearm related, training related, or just if you need to vent.

5) A stand up guy, who often doesn't seem to want even a small pat on the back, but will go out of his way to help you get one for yourself.

Thanks Gary, for getting me going on this revolver thing- many happy revolutions to come!

:D

I would like to nominate Gary (Round Gun Shooter).

1) A wealth of revolver related information has passed through his keyboard onto this site

2) If he doesn't agree with someone or something (training ideas, procedures, 'smithing, etc.) he not only lets everyone know he doesn't like it/ agree; and then is more than willing to back it up with his opinions.

3) Gary constantly overworks himself to be as much of a worker as a competitor, even facing medical issues that should (but usually don't) make him slow down.

4) Off the board, he is more than willing to help anyone he can with their issues, be it firearm related, training related, or just if you need to vent.

5) A stand up guy, who often doesn't seem to want even a small pat on the back, but will go out of his way to help you get one for yourself.

Thanks Gary, for getting me going on this revolver thing- many happy revolutions to come!

:D

I can personally attest to the fact that he is always ready to help a newbie understand the revolver and improve upon its function. Above and beyond. :)

Looks like we skipped July, perhaps everyone was on vacation :huh:

Hear, Hear... Thanks for the boost! We sorta planned the M.O.M. to be action driven not a monthly requirement. And Mooney has given us an exellent nomination to dust off the gif. again. Anyone else have someone they want to acknowledge for helping the forum vibe last month?

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate the thought.

I don't think I really deserve this so please consider another member that is a more diversified contributor. I pretty much stick to the revolver forum. Kind of a "One trick Pony". There are many others that contribute to the entire forum that should be acknowledged.

For a revolver shooter, Sam Keen AKA Hopalong has been a driving force and contributor for some time. I would vote for Hoppy and hope you folks agree.

Regards,

Gary

Hopalong for July,

Round Gun Shooter for August!

One Trick Pony or not, I still think you deserve it!

How to get more folks to pay attention to the M.O.M.??? Award REVOLVER guys!!!!! :o

...and besides, he's humble too! :wub:

How to get more folks to pay attention to the M.O.M.??? Award REVOLVER guys!!!!! :o

Anyone can be our M.O.M. Some of us don't understand why everyone wouldn't want to feed from the bottom, but we like em' all the same...

Someone wanna second either Round_Gun_Shooter or Hopalong for August M.O.M. and we'll start making the cake!

Anyone can be our M.O.M. Some of us don't understand why everyone wouldn't want to feed from the bottom, but we like em' all the same...

Someone wanna second either Round_Gun_Shooter or Hopalong for August M.O.M. and we'll start making the cake!

Hell ya. I'll second the nomination of RGS and please make the cake chocolate! :)

Thank you for the honor. I was reading some posts and was surprised to see an addition on one of mine :D

I appreciate all the info and help I get here and on the range from all I meet in this sport. I hope I can continue to give a little back.

As I have said before, a big Thank You to Brian and all the staff here for a great place to come and visit.

Hope to see you guys all on a range somewhere next year.

Gary