Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Am So Lucky To Have Won!

Merlin Orr

Phishing e mail - have not seen this one before....

Dear Customer,

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You have been chosen By Carolina Bank departament

to take part in our quick and easy 5 question survey.

In return we will credit $35 to your account - Just for your time!

Helping us better understand how our customers feel benefits everyone.

With the information collected we can decide to direct a number of changes

to improve and expand our online service.

The information you provide us is all non-sensitive and anonymous - No Part

of it is handed down to any third party groups.

It will be stored in our secure database for maximum of 3 days while we

process the results of this nationwide survey.

We kindly ask you to spare two minutes of your time in taking part with this

unique offer!

To Continue click on the link below:

http://www.carolinabank.net/Customer_Survey/

Copyright © 2007 Carolina Bank

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool, I am going to be so filty rich!!!!!!!

What should I buy first?????

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK,

Senegal Regional Office (SARO),

Bd. Triomphal El Hadj Omar Bongo,

B.P. 4075 DAKAR.

Dear friend,

I am Dr. Ahmed Farras Country office Manager AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK,DAKAR-SENEGAL.I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.On May 14th, 1999, John Devita,made a numbered time(Fixed)Deposit for Twenty Four calendar months, valued at US$20,700,000.00 (Twenty Million,Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in my branch.

Upon maturity which was suppose to be 14th May 2001,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got reply from The ABB Construction Corporation that Mr John Devita died from Heart Failure. On further ivestigation, I found out that he died without making a "WILL",and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. John Devita did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.This sum of US$20,700,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it.According to Dakar-Senegal laws, at the expiration of 5 (five) years,the money will revert to the ownership of the senegalase Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.John Devita so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the next-of-kin.

We shall employ the service of an Attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.

The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the Attorney and my position as a Director guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.If you are interested,please reply immediately via a return email.Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email address

Thanks and regards,

Dr. Ahmed Farras.

+2213038219

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm rich :surprise:

Davon: Herr Michael Osei

Betriebsleiter

Internationale Geschäftsbank

Kanashi-Zweig

Ghana.

Lieb,

Mein Name ist Herr Michael Osei, ich bin der Regionalbetriebsleiter der Internationalen Geschäftsbank Ghanas kanashi im Westgebiet Ghanas. Ich bekam Ihre Information während meiner Suche durch das Internet. Ich bin 44 Jahre alt und geheiratet mit 2 schönen Kindern. Es kann Sie interessieren, um zu hören, dass ich ein Mann des FRIEDENS bin und Problem nicht will, hoffe ich nur, dass wir einander helfen können. Wenn Sie nicht wollen, dieses Geschäftsangebot vergessen es freundlich, wie ich mich mit Ihnen wieder nicht in Verbindung setzen werde.

Ich habe eine Finanztransaktion paketiert, die uns beiden als der Regionalbetriebsleiter der Internationalen Geschäftsbank nützen wird; es ist meine Aufgabe, einen Finanzbericht zu meiner Zentrale in der Hauptstadt Akkra am Ende jedes Jahres einzusenden. Auf dem Kurs des letzten Endes des Jahres 2006 des Jahr-Berichts entdeckte ich, dass mein Zweig, in dem ich der Betriebsleiter bin, Fünf Millionen fünfhundertfünfzigtausend Dollar [5,550.000.00], dessen meine Zentrale nicht bewusst ist und dessen nie bewusst sein wird.

Ich habe seit dem Platz dieser Fonds darauf, was wir SPANNUNGSRECHNUNG ohne jeden Begünstigten nennen. ALS ein Offizier der Bank kann ich nicht mit diesem Geld direkt verbunden werden, so informierte das mein Kontaktieren mit Ihnen für uns, um zu arbeiten, so dass Sie helfen können, dieses Geld in Ihr Bankkonto für uns zu erhalten, um SICH ZU TEILEN. Während Sie 30 % des Totalfonds .Note haben werden, gibt es praktisch keine Gefahr eingeschlossen, es wird Bank zur Banküberweisung, alles sein, dass ich von Ihnen brauche soll Anspruch als der ursprüngliche Kontoinhaber dieses Fonds ertragen, der die Ablagerung mit unserem Zweig machte, so dass meine Zentrale die Übertragung auf Ihr bezeichnetes Bankkonto bestellen kann. Wenn Sie dieses Angebot akzeptieren, mit mir zu arbeiten, schätze ich es sehr viel. Sobald ich Ihre Antwort erhalte, ich über Sie darauf ausführlich berichten, wie wir es erfolgreich erreichen können.

Mit besten Grüßen,

Herr Michael Osei

But I don't read German :surprise:

dj

I think I'm rich :surprise:

Davon: Herr Michael Osei

Betriebsleiter

Internationale Geschäftsbank

Kanashi-Zweig

Ghana.

Lieb,

Mein Name ist Herr Michael Osei, ich bin der Regionalbetriebsleiter der Internationalen Geschäftsbank Ghanas kanashi im Westgebiet Ghanas. Ich bekam Ihre Information während meiner Suche durch das Internet. Ich bin 44 Jahre alt und geheiratet mit 2 schönen Kindern. Es kann Sie interessieren, um zu hören, dass ich ein Mann des FRIEDENS bin und Problem nicht will, hoffe ich nur, dass wir einander helfen können. Wenn Sie nicht wollen, dieses Geschäftsangebot vergessen es freundlich, wie ich mich mit Ihnen wieder nicht in Verbindung setzen werde.

Ich habe eine Finanztransaktion paketiert, die uns beiden als der Regionalbetriebsleiter der Internationalen Geschäftsbank nützen wird; es ist meine Aufgabe, einen Finanzbericht zu meiner Zentrale in der Hauptstadt Akkra am Ende jedes Jahres einzusenden. Auf dem Kurs des letzten Endes des Jahres 2006 des Jahr-Berichts entdeckte ich, dass mein Zweig, in dem ich der Betriebsleiter bin, Fünf Millionen fünfhundertfünfzigtausend Dollar [5,550.000.00], dessen meine Zentrale nicht bewusst ist und dessen nie bewusst sein wird.

Ich habe seit dem Platz dieser Fonds darauf, was wir SPANNUNGSRECHNUNG ohne jeden Begünstigten nennen. ALS ein Offizier der Bank kann ich nicht mit diesem Geld direkt verbunden werden, so informierte das mein Kontaktieren mit Ihnen für uns, um zu arbeiten, so dass Sie helfen können, dieses Geld in Ihr Bankkonto für uns zu erhalten, um SICH ZU TEILEN. Während Sie 30 % des Totalfonds .Note haben werden, gibt es praktisch keine Gefahr eingeschlossen, es wird Bank zur Banküberweisung, alles sein, dass ich von Ihnen brauche soll Anspruch als der ursprüngliche Kontoinhaber dieses Fonds ertragen, der die Ablagerung mit unserem Zweig machte, so dass meine Zentrale die Übertragung auf Ihr bezeichnetes Bankkonto bestellen kann. Wenn Sie dieses Angebot akzeptieren, mit mir zu arbeiten, schätze ich es sehr viel. Sobald ich Ihre Antwort erhalte, ich über Sie darauf ausführlich berichten, wie wir es erfolgreich erreichen können.

Mit besten Grüßen,

Herr Michael Osei

But I don't read German :surprise:

dj

I think this sounds really real. Really. :cheers:

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $109.30. Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 6-9 days in order to process it.

A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

To access the form for your tax refund, please click here

Regards,

Internal Revenue Service

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $109.30. Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 6-9 days in order to process it.

A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

To access the form for your tax refund, please click here

Regards,

Internal Revenue Service

url address not found....hhmmmmmmm...

That's what I was afraid of... Do you know how to say "Send me the Money" in german? B)

dj

I speak it fluently, as my first wife, and I use the term "wife" loosely, is German. <_<

Please send me the money=Senden Sie mir bitte das Geld! :rolleyes:

That's what I was afraid of... Do you know how to say "Send me the Money" in german? B)

dj

I speak it fluently, as my first wife, and I use the term "wife" loosely, is German. <_<

Is that almost the same as Show Me the Money...? :rolleyes:

dj

Great! I'll be sure to throw a big party for all the BE'ers when they send me the cash :cheers:

dj

Attn:Beneficiary

This is to notify you that you have been choosen By

the Board of Trustees of the XANGA Aid (NGO uk) as

one of the final Recepients of a Cash Grant/Donation

Economic growth and a poverty alleviation scheme.

XANGA AID (U.K.) a Multi-Million Pounds NGO group was

established with the objective Of Human Growth,

Educational and Community development.

In line with the 28 years anniversary program, the

XANGA Aid (U.K.) in conjunction with the European

Council is giving out Two Hundred Million Pounds

Sterling as specific Donations/Grants to 150 lucky

international recipients worldwide in different

categories for Business development and Social.

Thesefunds are freely given to use for your business

and educational development, charitable work and your

community development at large.

Your Email was selected Based on an internet random

selection exercise, You therefore are confirmed one of

the lucky recipients and are entitled

to 1,850,000.00 (one million,eight hundred and fifty thousand Pounds

Sterling Only) as charity donations/aid from the

XANGA Aid (UK).

You are required to Contact immediately the XANGA Aid

(UK) acredited agent below by email. Endeavour to quote Your

Qualification Number: (N-222-6747, E-900-56) for

qualification documentations, verification and

processing of your 1,850,000.00 Pounds Sterling

entitlement.

Miss. Roselen Walker

Email:- roselenwalker@myway.com

TEL:+44 702 406 8569

FAX:+44 871 247 6031

Endeavour to quote your Qualification numbers

(N-222-6747, E-900-56) in all your correspondence with

Miss.Roselen Walker

Please note that this donations/Grants are

administered by a UK Bank and therefore subject to UK

Banking Laws. You are by all means advised

to keep this whole information confidential until you

have collected your donation,This is to avoid double

and unqualified claim, due to beneficiaries informing

third parties on cash grant donation.

On behalf of the Board, kindly accept our warmest

congratulations!

Yours faithfully,

Mrs.Tracy Stake

20 kensington church st London w8 4ep, UK.

--

This message has been scanned for viruses and

dangerous content by MailScanner, and is

believed to be clean.

MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support.

Even if you can't find Happiness, sometimes Happiness finds you... :D

=========================================

Dear One,

Greetings to you in the name of our lord,

Please do not be surprised as to how i got your email address. I randomly search on the Internet for kind hearted individual who can help me, Honestly speaking iam confused.

My name is Happiness Macjohn, I am 17 years of age, the only daughter of late Dr. and Mrs. Donald Macjohn from Liberia. My father before his death was a prosperous Cocoa and Gold merchant in my country before his untimely death, after his business trip to Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire, to negotiate on a Cocoa and Gold business he wanted to invest in Abidjan -Cote d'Ivoire. My mother died when I was little,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on 13th Jan 2003.

Before he died in the hospital he called me by his side where he was bedridden and told me that he has the sum of Eleven million,Seven hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$11.700.000) deposited in a Security Company in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire, that he wanted to use this fund to invest his cocoa business in the Country.

He also told me that as soon as i get of age i should look for a partner of my choice whom i could trust for assiting me in retrieving the consignment out from the Security Company and for further investment of the fund, Because then i was only 13 Years old.

For your information the Security Company is not aware of the real content of the Box,because it was deposited as family belongings in a truck box for safe keeping by my late father to the security company and i have the certificate of deposit and other vital information of the box over here with me as the next of kin.

I am just 17 years old and really don't know what to do. Now I want you to help me claim the box out of the Security Company as my late fathers family friend for an investment in your country and also if you can make arrangements for me to come over there to finish my studies. Because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of my beloved father's death and political crisis here in Ivory coast.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much and God bless you.

My sincere regards,

Happiness Macjohn.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh boy, new open guns for Chuckie... (gotta love the sender's name :closedeyes: )

Attention,

This is to notify you that your email address has won in the just concluded Draw award held on Friday 24th August 2007.

Match: 5 plus bonus.

e-ticket number: 56475600545 188

Category: 2nd

Amoutn: Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling.

Draw: 1152

You may wish to establish contact via e-mail with the particulars presented

below:

Contact Person: Robert Kings

Email: uklotrkings@yahoo.co.uk

Tel: +44 700 598 3165

Fax: +44-709-288-6194

In line with the governing rules of claim, you are requested to furnish Your Claim Agent With the following information:

1. Full name.

2. Address.

3. Occupation.

4. Tel/Fax.

Very Truly Yours,

John Smith

• 2 weeks later...

This is for your attention

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the

total sum of £4,600,000.00GBP (Four million Six hundred thousand Great

British Pounds) in the intent of the deceased (name now withheld since

this is our second letter to you). We contacted you because you bear the

surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the

inheritance since there is no written will.

Our legal services aim to provide our private clients with a complete

service. We are happy to prepare wills, set-up and administer Trusts,carry

out the administration of estates and prepare and administer powers of

attorney.

All the papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance of

this deal, we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of

acceptance, your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding

address to enable us file necessary documents at our high court probate

division for the release of this sum of money.

And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below:

Contact Name : Barrister Roy W. Snyder

Contact Email: royesq1@walla.com

Yours faithfully

Roy Snyder

Heineken Light Champions Promotion Notification.

HEINEKEN BOTTLING COMPANY

#55 SCHOOL GATE PLACE, STAMFORD BRIDGE,

LONDON, SW1V 3DW. UNITED KINGDOM

www.Heineken.com

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you of the Award of ? 1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros)

from Heineken Beer Company Promotions.

This promotional award is to raise the profile of Heineken beer consumer's

male/female aged 18 to 85 in rural and urban centers to support the spirit

of Football.

The online promotions build email lists were generated from the World Wide

Web. This promotion takes place annually to challenge and to take market

share from the popular Dutch import beer. The tactics included live

events, local campaigns and general buzz to establish the brand one

neighborhood at a time in major urban / rural centers to support the

spirit of Football.

Your Email Ref Number falls within our European booklet representative's

office in Madrid, Spain. In view of this, your award of ? 1,000,000.00

(One Million Euros) will be released to you by our payment office in

Madrid; Spain. Our Spanish Promotional Officer will commence the process

to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

Find the contact details below:

Mr. Paul Vanfrant,

Heineken Beer Promotional claims Officer.

Email; heineken_claimofficer@gawab.com

Tel: +34634092569

To avoid delays, you should contact the promotional claims officer stating

your

FULL NAME,AGE,SEX,ADDRESS,COUNTRY,

STATE,FAX,PHONE NUMBER,MARITAL STATUS,OCCUPATION,COMPANY'S NAME (IF ANY),

and AMOUNT WON.

Mr. Hamilton Spectator

(President).

• 4 weeks later...

Frank Wilson,

Senior Branch Manager,

Citizens Bank Int'l Plc

119, Adeola Odeku,

Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria

Office:00234-1-8145312

Mobile: 00234-8023605271

Dear Respectable One,

REQUEST FOR A NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY - HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

My special greetings to you and your entire family. I am

Frank Wilson, recently promoted to the office of a Senior

Branch Manager with Citizens Int'l Bank Plc. Late Engr.

(Allan ), a National of your country, who is a contractor

with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES VICTORIA ISLAND,

LAGOS.

Here in after shall be referred to as my client On 30 JAN

00, my client,his wife, and their three children were

involved in the Kenya airways flight with registration

number 5Y-BEN which departed from Nairobi to destination

Lagos and all family died in this fatal air crash on 30 JAN

00, Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy

to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this has

proved abortive.

After all these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to

get in touch with the consul-General to locate any member of

his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to

assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by

my client before they get confiscated or declared

unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were

lodged, particularly the CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC Where the

deceased had an account Valued at about ($15 Million United

States Dollars) The Head Office has issued me a notice to

provide the next of kin Or have the account confiscated

within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for

over 5 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the

next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last

name so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($15

Million US Dollars) can be paid to you and then you and me

Can share the money 50% to me and 50% to you and all

expenses will be shared equal and this will be after tax is

deducted by the (IRS) in your country. An attorney will be

contracted to help us revalidate and notarize all the

necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any

claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see

this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed

under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me

from any breach of the law.

Note, I recommend that you send your response together with

your most private telephone number to to enable me call you

for more explanation if the need arises.

Thank you.

Faithfully yours in Christ

Frank Wilson,

• 3 months later...

The Camelot Group PLC,Operatorsof The Uk National Lottery.28 Tan Field Road ,Watford Herts,London .Ref: UK/9420X2/68Batch: 074/05/ZY369 Dear Selected winner, This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash Price of £753,437.00 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand, Four Hundred and Thirty Seven Pound Sterling) in cash.from International programme held on the 1ST of January, 2008 in United Kingdom. The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerised email selection system from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which your email was among the first ten (10) lucky winners.Therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it.Your winnings will be issued to you as soon as you are to contact our AFFILIATE COURIER COMPANY for delivery of your winning certificate and winning cheque.Kindly provide the Courier Company with this information requested below.The information provided will be used to contact you and the address provided is where your winning package will be shipped to Claims Processing Form. (Fill And Send To The Courier Company) Contact Name: Residential Address: City: State: Postal Code: Country: Telephone Ext.: We have sent your cheque and other vital documents relating to your winnings to our affilaite courier company,Do note,that sequel to UK Lottery Acts 249(n) of 1972 ammended in July, 1996 to ensure the actual winning prize get to Winners, the Courier charges cannot be deducted from your winning claims because your winning claim is bonded by a hard cover insurance policy that gives only the winner access to the prize money.Hence you will be responsible for all costs incurred in mailing your winning parcel to you and not the Lottery Board. ibc Courier Service does operate on Pay before delivery service to winners of the UK National Lottery thus they shall not commence delivery until they are paid. See below the contact information of the administrative officer. You are advised to act accordingly. Mr.Harry SmithAdministrative OfficerTel: +44 703 192 6899 Tel: +44 703 191 2977Fax: +44 707 515 8183Email: ibc_courierservicedepartment@hotmail.co.uk Quote Your Reference Number as UK/9420X2/68 when contact our affilaite courier company. Congratulations once more from all our members of Staff.

and another....

ONLINE NOTIFICATION UNIT.UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY (HOME OFFICE).HOME OFFICE: 165 FULHAM PALACE ROADW6 8JB, UNITED KINGDOM. REFERENCE NUMBER: UKL/478593G9/19BATCH NUMBER: 01/209/AD16GOUR REF: 12190/14TICKET NUMBER: 112-4540-525-106CASH PRIZE: 715,000.00GBP Congratulations, This email is to inform you that you have emerged a winner on our online draws which was played on the 9th of February, 2008. For further information about your winnings, do contact the fiduciary agent assigned to your file via email as indicated below. Official (agent): Mr. Graham WilbertEmail: gwilberdept@yahoo.com.hk Note: You are required to quote your reference, batch and ticket numbers as given above in your email to your fiduciary agent. Yours truly, Sir. Stephen SmithGroup Co-ordinator

Edited by GmanCdp

I may have found this thread a little late, as I doubt many people still read it.

However, I received a similar email some time back, and decided to have a little fun with it. I was surprised when they responded as much as they did.

From: "anna00120002000@yahoo.co.jp" <anna00120002000@yahoo.co.jp>

To: anna00120002000@yahoo.co.jp

Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 1:00:33 PM

Subject: Greetings From: Anne Bates

Greetings From: Anne Bates

Address: Rue 551 Cocody Abidjan

Cote d'Ivoire West Africa.

Dearest One,

Greeting In The Name Of Our Lord Jesus Christ

It is my pleasure to write you after much consideration, since I cannot be able to see you face to face at first. Being the only daughter of my father, late Dr. Frank Bates from Sierra-Leone Africa (WA) I am 20 years of age. My father was limited liability Diamond and Gold merchant in Freetown Sierra-Leone before his untimely death. After his business trip to abidjan to nagociate on a good investment business he wanted to invest in abidjan. A week after he came back from abidjan , he got anaccident with my mother of which my mother died instantly but my father died after five days in a private hospital on that faithful afternoon,

I didnt know that my father was going to leave me after I had lost my mother, but before he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew he was going to die. He my father, (MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE) he disclosed to me that he deposited sum of $7,000,000,00 Dollars (Seven Million u.s Dollars) in a bank here in abidjan. He said that the money was meant for his Diamond and Gold company he wanted to establish in abidjan. He single handed me the deposit certificate and instructed me to seek for a reliable and trust worthy business partner for my life time investment abroad.

I got your contact from the chember of comerce here in ABIDJAN.Mysources of your contact gave me the courage and confidence to rely on you. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance totransfer my cash of Seven Million u.s Dollars($7,000,000,00 Dollars) to your private account pending my arrival toyour country.SOURCE OFTHE MONEY Now I have succeeded in locating the bank here in abidjan also confirmed that the money was there with most honest and confidentiality.

Now I am soliciting for your assistance to help me transfer this money out from abidjan to your safe account abroad so that we should invest this money in any meaningful lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope in life.

I am willing to offer you 10% of the total fund if only you can help me out of my present predicament. Awaiting anxiously to hear from you so that we can discuss the modalities of this transaction. I await your immediate response for more details.

Remain bless as yourabout to help me out

Yours sincerely.

Anne Bates.

To: batesfamily4real@yahoo.fr

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 4:12:20 PM

Subject: Re: Greetings From: Anne Bates

Anne,

Bummer about your mom and dad. Life sucks sometimes.

I'm not sure how my name wound up at the Chamber of Commerce at Abidjan, but I can assure you I am not a "reliable and trust worthy business partner". Hell, I'm not a "reliable and trust worthy" anything. I killed a kitten once. I'm pretty sure I'll burn in hell for that one.

Good luck in Africa! Watch out for those killer bees!

Love,

Dearest One

----- Original Message ----

To: JMBeck

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 4:57:58 AM

Subject: From: Anne Bates

My Dearest JMBeck ,

received your mail and I must thank you very much for your response and consideration to give attention to my proposal, hoping that this will mark the beginning of a long lasting business and family relationship and I pray God to give you the means to assist me in the realization of this aspiration.

I will like to use this opportunity to let you know that I do not have any bad intention to your progress or mean to hurt you in any way, that all I meant is for the betterment for our both families and generation to come following your good conduct and sincere help as I believe that with our collective efforts that we will workout something good in the nearest future.

Transferring this money to your account will be the happiest thing that will ever happen in my life because it is where all my hope lies now for survival as I am writing you now, I am encountering a lot of set back here now which started since the death of my parents and with what happen to my father, I cannot be able to trust any one here and I cannot go to anyone because my life is in danger too.

My dear, I am confidence in you just because I know that you will not in any way betray me when this money enter into your account after you have heard all I when through with my family and I believe that with your assistance that I can be able to have a new life.

Its all happened that I lost my parents as a result of an accident and before my father died, he disclosed this deposit to me and said that I should look for a trust worthy foreign partner who will assist me to transfer and invest this funds any profitable business of my choice and now that I have located the bank where the deposit was made.

I want you to stand as my late father’s foreign partner and the beneficiary of the fund to provide me with your banking details so that I will go and submit them to the bank here and introduce you to the bank as the beneficiary of the fund in order for the bank to carry out the fund transfer procedures in your favour.

It is my pleasure to inform you once again that I have agreed to give you 10% of the total sum for your kind assistance, 5% has been mapped out to cover local and International expenses that may be incurred by both parties, e.t.c. While the remaining 85% shall be for me which shall be used for investment according to your advice. Please note that my doors are opened for joint venture with you so if you wish to invest jointly with me, that will be appreciated.

My priority for now is not even the investment of the fund but the continuation of my educational career which was disrupted by the sudden death of my Dad.

I must confess to you that I solely rely on your directives as to the investment of these funds in a profitable business you know in your country.

I thank you once again for your kind concern regards to my welfare and will be looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Sincerely,

Anne Bates

----- Forwarded Message ----

To: anne bates <batesfamily4real@yahoo.fr>

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:25:40 PM

Subject: Re: From: Anne Bates

My Dearest Anne,

Continuation of your education? Now THAT is a good idea. Allow me to take this time to promote THE Mississippi State University. We have excellent programs in the areas of engineering, architecture, business, natural sciences, and veterinary medicine.

BUT, if you're one of those a_-hole terrorist types, stay your crazy butt in Abidjan. We had enough of that crap at MSU with Abdul Nassir Hindawi.

Love,

Dearest JMBeck

Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 5:08:24 AM

Subject: From: Anne Bates

Dearest JMBeck,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India. Presently i'm in India for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. However, sequel to your effort so far to help me out in my conditions at that time, I would like to appreciate everything you have done for me with the sum of US$130,000.00.

You can contact my Pastor, Pastor Michael Uzoh with the information below for your compensation. This is his contacts:

Contact person: Pastor Michael Uzoh.

Tel: (+225)04 63 67 44

Email: pastormichaeluzoh@yahoo.com <http://us.f573.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=pastormichaeluzoh@yahoo.com>

You are required to contact the Pastor direct on his contact addresses for the claim of the money. Do request that he send you the total sum of US$130,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much and your desire, feel free and get in touched with my my Pastor Michael Uzoh and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferness at that time. At the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand so do not be offfended if I could not be able to respond to any of your messages. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to my Pastor on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Pastor Michael Uzoh and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Yours Faithfully,

Kingdavid and sister

GOD PROTECTION I PRAY IN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY.

----- Forwarded Message ----

To: pastormichaeluzoh@yahoo.com

Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 8:35:52 AM

Subject: Fw: From: Anne Bates

Yo Padre,

Anne here wants you to send me $130,000.00. Anne's a great person, considering I really didn't do anything.

Anyhoo, if you could send me a check, that would be great. I promise I'll give some to the church, so you'll probably like that.

Thanks,

JMBeck

----- Original Message ----

Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2007 3:12:58 AM

Subject: Hello!

Dear JMBeck,

May the peace of the Almighty God be with you. Yes,the cashier's cheque is here with me written in your name. I've been checking my e-mail daily to have the mailing address where I can send the cheque.

Send me your postal address so that I will send the cheque to you as Ms Anne Bates instructed because it was on cheque drafting paper.

You have to choose from any of the services and provide me with the mailing address and the charges as thus so that I will send the cheque to you for that is the best and easy way for you to have the money.

FEDEX: $115

UPS : $130

DHL : $125

Note that Ms Anne Bates did not left any cash for the charges. You can choose any of these charges and send the money through Western Union or Money Gram as per time limit with the information as follow:

Name: Michael Uzoh, City: Abidajn. Country: Ivory Coast / Cote d'Ivoire.

Please, do let me know as soon as the money is sent by you with the transfer information so that the cheque will be sent to you.

Remain Blessed!

Pastor Mike.

To: Pastor Michael <pastormichaeluzoh@yahoo.com>

Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2007 7:44:49 AM

Subject: Re: Hello!

Hold on a minute there Mikey. $115 to ship a check! That seems a little high, doesn't it.

Can't you find a pigeon or something to attach the check to? Just tie it to the bird, tell it the address, thump it in the butt and wish it well. That may not be the way the pigeons work, but it has to be better than $115.

Maybe we can come up with some better way of getting the check here. Let's brainstorm.

I know, football season is getting underway over here. You can come over (on your dime, of course), catch a football game, and then swing by the house to drop off the check. As an offering of goodwill, I'll provide you with a New Orleans Saints tshirt. In fact, being a man of the cloth (or whatever you people where on the Ivory Coast), I think the Saints would be a perfect team for you to support.

By the way, that's American Football. Not that sissy soccer crap.

________________________________________________________________________________

And with that, I never heard from Anne or Pastor Michael again.

Edited by JMBeck

• 1 month later...

Your contact was sent to this office by our internet recruitment team

Your wealth of experience cannot be written off either, however you are needed to fill in a position that will meet your capacities, competencies, academic qualification and experience in the ALPHA OIL &GAS PROJECT COMPANY UK

This project will last for a duration of 20 years.A strip of offshore and onshore for the purpose of laying 10" diameter high pressure pipeline from a point "P1.O" at Korun Nad well head E1 to a point P1 END" at the Central Processing Facility (CPF), ALPHA GAS OIL & GAS PROJECT COMPANY .

Intend to invite prime experienced individuals / expatriates capable of rendering expertise services in fields below /apply for any job position:

a) Petroleum Engineers

B) Drillers

c) Civil Engineers

d) Production Engineers

e) Project Managers

f ) International Executive chefs

g ) Accountants / Office Administrative positions

Entitlement, Compensation and Benefits packages include

42 days pay leave with passage to the point of origin for employee,his /her spouse and 3 dependant children.

Free married accommodation, plus on prompt payment of furniture allowance.

Educational assistance for 2 dependant children.

The company provides free medical care at its staff clinic and also provides an adequate assurance of life,accident, illness and medical expenses.

Free interest car loan.

Payment of initial personal and house hold effects.

Full recreational facilities of employee premises plus membership in

end of service benefits.

REQUIREMENTS : All engineering fields(Candidates must have good interpersonal skills)

E-MAILTHE HUMAN RESOURCES :frankdennis@alphaoilgas.com/frankdennisalphaoilgas@london.com

COMMENCEMENT: Immediately.

EXPECTED SALARY : Base on Qualification

CONTRACT DURATION:

Level 1: 24 Months (Two years) and renewable only on satisfactory performance by employee.

Level 2: Full time Interested candidates must have not less than 3 years experience in any of the above listed fields.

Interested candidates should forward their resumes / CVs with verifiable reference(s) in word format attached document to: frankdennis@alphaoilgas.com/farnkdennisalphaoilgas@london.com

On notice of intent, you are expected to forward to this office your application and CV / Resume, so that we can start the process for the engagement of your services.

Further more. I wish to reiterate that only qualified applicants will be shortlisted and contacted for appointment with Alpha Oil & Gas Project.

Eng Frank Dennis

Human Resources Manager

For: ALPHA OIL & GAS COMPANY UK.

Phone+44-704-5716-925

• 1 month later...

Another $2,366,210.27 to add to my purse! I may order bullets now...

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 12:01 PM

Subject: (CSC) Claims Security Code: CSC-74162007-04-LV-UK

MICROSOFT AWARD 2008

Microsoft Campus Thames

Valley Park Reading Berkshire

RG6 1WG UNITED KINGDOM.

Date:2nd May,2008

(CSC) Claims Security Code: CSC-74162007-04-LV-UK

Finally today, we announce winners of the MICROSOFT MEGA JACKPOT held on 30th April,2008. This is an Electronic Mail Award in which email addresses were used. Selection process was carried out through random selection in our Email Selection Machine (TOPAZ).

You have been approved for lump sums pay out of ё1, 200 , 000:00 GBP in cash Credited to Claims Security Code Number CSC-74162007-04-LV-UK.

Selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 1,000,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. You must first contact your

CLAIMS PROCESSOR: MICHAEL COLE

E-mail: michael_cole@live.com

NOTE THAT THE BELOW INFORMATION IS REQUIRED TO CLAIM YOUR WINNINGS:

1.Full Name.........................

2.Address:..........................

3.Nationality:......................

4.Age/Date of Birth.................

5.Occupation:.......................

6.Tel/Fax:..........................

7.State of Origin:..................

8.Country:..........................

9.Sex:..............................

10. Claims Security Code:...........

Sincerely,

Mrs. Helen Armstrong

Secretary.

NOTICE OF PENDING CLASS ACTION AND TRIAL DATE

William D. Hoffman, et al. vs. American Express Travel Related Services Company, et al,

California Superior Court, Alameda County, Case No. 2001-022881

TO: ALL PERSONS OR ENTITIES RESIDING IN THE UNITED STATES WHO HELD AMERICAN EXPRESS CHARGE CARDS GOVERNED BY NEW YORK LAW AND WHO WERE ENROLLED IN ANY OF THE FEE BASED TRAVEL INSURANCE PROGRAMS AFTER SEPTEMBER 6, 1995 AND ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 12, 2008.

PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. The purpose of this Notice is to advise you of the certification and impending trial of a class action relating to AMEX's fee based travel insurance programs.

I. THE LITIGATION.

Plaintiffs' claims. Plaintiffs allege that AMEX represented insurance would be charged only when a cardmember flew. However, AMEX knowingly charged premiums where no insurance was provided, including for ineligible persons and where airline information AMEX received showed charges for cancelled flights or non-flight charges (i.e., itinerary change or upgrade). AMEX did not disclose that AMEX was treating all airline charges over a monetary threshold as flights triggering an insurance charge even though the airline codes showed the charge was for something else. AMEX shifted the burden to cardholders to request individual refunds of overcharges instead of using the airline codes to screen the overcharges. The Plaintiffs are asking for restitution to the class members of all insurance premiums alleged to have been improperly charged, other damages as allowed by law, and for changes in AMEX's practices.

Amex's claims. AMEX denies any wrongdoing. AMEX has always disclosed fully and fairly to all cardmembers enrolled in the relevant programs the circumstances under which they may be billed insurance premiums. AMEX has always provided a means for enrolled cardmembers to avoid paying those premiums or to obtain refunds by using a refund coupon enclosed in every statement with an insurance premium charge, or by calling AMEX using a toll-free number. AMEX did not have the information to know whether some charges were eligible for insurance or for refunds, and relied on cardmembers to notify it when refunds were due. AMEX's policy has been, and will continue to be, to give full refunds upon request to all enrolled cardmembers who are entitled to them.

AMEX brought a motion for summary judgment against one named plaintiff on the ground that he failed to comply with a contractual requirement to request a refund, as well as on other grounds. The Court denied the motion as to four causes of action, and granted the motion as to one cause of action. AMEX and the Plaintiffs have filed other motions which affect the claims and which may be decided before trial. You may wish to check the court's website for updates before deciding whether to remain in the class.

http://www.alameda.courts.ca.gov/courts/

II. PRIOR NOTICES.

You may have received two prior notices in this case. A Notice of Settlement was sent to class members in 2003. After the Plaintiffs withdrew from the settlement, in 2005 the Court ordered AMEX at its expense to send a Curative Notice advising class members that the Court denied final approval of the settlement, to correct inaccurate statements by AMEX in the first notice, and to advise the class members that the case was continuing. The Curative Notice explained why Plaintiffs withdrew from the settlement and why the Court denied final approval. The earlier notices can be found at www.hoffmanclassaction.com .

III. THE PROGRAMS. The fee based travel insurance programs include airflight insurance, baggage delay and loss insurance, executive flight protection, travel delay protection, premium baggage protection, automatic flight insurance, and/or automatic flight insurance plus plan, and hospital cash.

IV. THE CLASS. The Court has certified a class of all persons residing in the United States who held American Express charge cards governed by New York law and who were enrolled in any of the fee based travel insurance programs after September 6, 1995 and on or before February 12, 2008.

V. THE TRIAL DATE. The Court has set a trial date of September 2, 2008. You do not need to attend the trial. Class Counsel will present the Plaintiffs' case. You or your own lawyer are welcome to attend the trial at your own expense. The Court has not decided the merits of Plaintiffs' claims. However, you have a choice to make now: You have to decide whether to stay in the Class or ask to be excluded before trial.

YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS LAWSUIT

DO NOTHING

Stay in this lawsuit. Await the outcome. Give up certain rights.

By doing nothing, you keep the possibility of getting money or benefits that may come from a trial or a settlement, but you also will be bound by any result at trial. By doing nothing. you give up any rights to sue or arbitrate with AMEX separately about the same legal claims in this lawsuit. You will be bound by any judgment.

ASK TO BE EXCLUDED

Get out of this lawsuit. Get no benefits from it. Keep rights.

If you ask to be excluded and money or benefits are later awarded in this action, you won't share in those, but you also won't be bound by any result at trial. By asking to be excluded, you keep any rights to sue or arbitrate with AMEX separately about the same legal claims in this lawsuit. You also keep your rights to ask AMEX directly for a refund of any insurance premiums you believe that you should not have paid since September 6, 1995.

ENTER AN APPEARANCE

Participate in this lawsuit on your own or through a lawyer.

The Court has appointed lawyers to represent you. But you can, if you wish, seek to appear in the lawsuit through your lawyer or on your own.

To be excluded, your request must be postmarked no later than June 16, 2008. You can either download the opt out form from the Hoffman Class Action Administrator's website at www.hoffmanclassaction.com or prepare a written signed request stating that you wish to opt out, including your name, address, and the name of this case and case number at the top of this page. You can also obtain an opt out form by calling toll-free 1-877-465-4895. Incomplete requests will not be processed. Send your request to: Hoffman Class Action Administrator, P.O. Box 1929, Faribault, MN 55021-7184.

Basic Information

Why did I get this notice? This notice has been sent to you because you may be a member of a group of individuals (a class) on behalf of which a class action lawsuit has been brought against AMEX. This notice explains that the Court has allowed, or "certified," a class action lawsuit that may affect you. You have legal rights and options that you may exercise before the Court holds a trial. The trial is to decide whether the claims being made against AMEX on your behalf are correct. Judge Bonnie Sabraw of the Superior Court of California, County of Alameda, is overseeing this class action until trial. Judge George Hernandez of the Superior Court of California, County of Alameda, will oversee this case at trial. The lawsuit is known as William D. Hoffman vs. American Express Travel Related Services Company, et al., Case No. 2001-022881.

What is a class action and who is involved? In a class action lawsuit, one or more people called "Class Representatives" sue on behalf of other people who have similar claims, called the "Class" or "Class Members." Together, they are all called the Plaintiffs. One court resolves the issues for everyone in the Class - except for those people who choose to exclude themselves from the Class. For this reason, the Class must be provided notice prior to trial so that Class Members can determine whether they wish to exclude themselves.

Am I part of this Class? The class definition is at the top of this notice.

Has the Court decided who is right? No. The Court has not decided whether Plaintiffs' claims or AMEX's claims are correct. As long as the case isn't resolved by a settlement or otherwise, Plaintiffs will have to prove their claims at a trial. There is no guarantee that the Plaintiffs will win, or that they will get any money for the Class. No money or benefits are available now as a result of this lawsuit. There is no guarantee that money or benefits ever will be obtained through this lawsuit. If they are, class members will be notified how the money or benefits will be distributed and/or how to ask for any benefits.

What happens if I do nothing at all? You don't have to do anything now if you are in the Class and want to keep the possibility of getting money or benefits from this lawsuit. By doing nothing you are staying in the Class. If you stay in and the Plaintiffs obtain money or benefits, as a result of either the trial or a settlement, you will be sent another notice. If you do nothing now, regardless of whether the Plaintiffs win or lose the trial, your claims will be decided in this case and you will not be able to sue, or continue to sue, or arbitrate with AMEX - as part of any other proceeding - about the same legal claims that are the subject of this lawsuit. You will also be legally bound by all of the orders and judgments the Court makes in this class action. Depending on the outcome of the trial, you also may not be able to separately request a refund from AMEX for any insurance premium charges that you should not have previously paid dating from September 7, 1995 to the end of the class period.

How do I ask the Court to exclude me from the Class?

To ask to be excluded, you must send a letter or an opt-out form, which must be postmarked on or before June 16, 2008 to Hoffman Class Action Administrator, P.O. Box 1929, Faribault, MN 55021-7184, stating that you want to be excluded from the Class in Hoffman v. AMEX, et al. Be sure to include your name and address and sign the letter. You may also get a downloadable Exclusion Request form at www.hoffmanclassaction.com , or by calling toll-free 1-877-465-4895.

What if I already asked to be excluded in response to a prior notice in this lawsuit?

Even if you already asked to be excluded from this lawsuit in response to a prior settlement notice, you must submit another opt-out form or letter requesting exclusion if you still want to be excluded from the Class.

Do the Class Members have a lawyer? Should I get my own lawyer? If you choose to remain in the Class, you do not need to hire your own lawyer because Class Counsel is working on your behalf. But, if you want your own lawyer to appear or speak for you, you will be responsible for paying that lawyer. The Court appointed these law firms to represent the Class Members "Class Counsel": Max Folkenflik of Folkenflik & McGerity, chair of Plaintiffs' Executive Committee; Thomas Campbell, Vice-Chair, Campbell Law PC; Whatley Drake & Kallas LLC; Richardson, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman, LLC; Law Offices of David M. Fried; Phillips, Greenberg & Hauser LLP; Hoffman & Lazear.

You may contact Class Counsel by sending an email through Class Counsel's website http://hoffmanvamexinsuranceclassaction.com , by writing to: Class Counsel c/o Folkenflik & McGerity, 1500 Broadway, 21st Floor, New York, NY 10036, or by calling Class Counsel at (877) 586-7582.

Who are AMEX's lawyers? AMEX is represented by David W. Shapiro, Fred Norton, Jeremy M. Goldman, and Beko Reblitz-Richardson of Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP, 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 900, Oakland, CA 94612.

How will Class Counsel be paid? If Plaintiffs try the case and lose, Class Counsel will not be paid. If Class Counsel get money or benefits for the Class, they will ask the Court for their fees and expenses and incentive awards for the representative plaintiffs. If the Court grants the request, the fees and expenses would be either deducted from any money obtained for the Class and/or paid separately by AMEX. Other than any court approved deduction from money recovered for the Class, no money will be sought from you.

FOR MORE INFORMATION: Visit the website, www.hoffmanclassaction.com or the court's website, http://www.alameda.courts.ca.gov/courts/ , where you will find important orders and documents from this case.

Please do not contact the Court or American Express. American Express employees and telephone representatives are not authorized to provide any information regarding this notice, the class action or any rights you may have.

DATE: April 25, 2008.

• 1 month later...

I didn't read it all, but this sure deserves credit for volume. :rolleyes:

CONFIDENTIAL INVITATION I am Mr Gutpa of Santander Private Banking, United Kingdom. I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer and an investment he placed under our banks management three years ago, and I wouldNrespectfully request that you keep the contents of this mailNconfidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail.I am contacting you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. In the year 2006, the subject matter; came to our bank to engage in business discussions. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of Ten million United States dollars, which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf.I decided to treat his case personally; I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto Chief investment officer of the bank, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank. We met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being placed. I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings. The favoured route in my advice to customers is to start by assessing data on 7000 traditional stocks and bond managers and 3000 managers of alternative investments. Based on my advice, We spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first months of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at over One million United States Dollars, this margin was not the full potential of the fund but he desired low risk guaranteed returns on investments. In June 2007,he asked that the money be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent investment requiring cash payments in Finland. Where he said, he is investing with a Firm that is building a housing estate outside Helsinki for the government of Finland. He directed that I liquidate the investment and deposit the funds with a security firm. I informed him that Santander Bank would have to make special arrangements to have this done and in order not to circumvent due process, the bank would have to make a 9.5 % deduction from the funds to cater for banking and statutory charges. He complained about the charges but later came around when I explained to him the complexities of the task he was asking of us. Cash movement across boarders has become especially strict since the incidents of 9/11. I contacted my affiliate and made the funds available toa security firm. I undertook all the processes and made sure I followed his precise instructions to the letter and had the funds deposited with the security firm. The Security Firm is a specialist private firm that accepts deposits from high net worth individuals and blue chip corporations that handle valuable products or undertake transactions that need immediate access to cash. This small and highly private organization is familiar especially to the highly placed and well-connected organizations. In line with instructions, the money was deposited with the security firm. The Customer told me he wanted the money there in anticipation of his arrival from Norway later that week. This was the last communication we had, this transpired around 24th August 2007. In Novermber last year, we got a call from the security firm informing us about the inactivity of that particular portfolio. This was an astounding position as far as I was concerned, given the fact that I managed the private banking sector I was the only one who knew about the deposit at the security firm, and I could not understand why the Customer had not come forward to claim his deposit. I made futile efforts to locate the Customer. I immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department of Santander Bank. Four days later, information started to trickle in, apparently our client was dead. A person who suited his description was declared dead of a heart attack in canne, in Southern part of France. The body was identified and the cause of death was confirmed. The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert them about the situation and also to come forward to claim his estate. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes. In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of its existence, accountsare rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bank also gives the choice to depositors of having theirmail sent to them or held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account and as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin. Privatebanking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usually in most cases leave wills in our care, in this case; the deceased died without a testate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past months beenunfruitful. We have scanned every continent and used our private investigation affiliate companies to get to the root of the problem. It is this investigation that resulted in my being furnished with your details as a possible relative of the deceased. My official capacity dictates that I am the only party to supervise the investigation and the only party to receive the results of the investigation. What this means, after investigating the last batch of names forwarded to us as possible relatives, we have come to the conclusion that Our dear late fellow died with no known or identifiable family member. This leaves me as the only person with the full picture of what the prevailing situation is in relation to the deposit and the late beneficiary of the deposit. According to practice, The Security Firm will by the end of this year broadcast a request for statements of claim to Santander Bank, failing to receive viable claims they will most probably revert the deposit back to Santander Bank. This will result in the money entering the Santander Bank accounting system and the portfolio will be out of my hands and out of the private banking division. This will not happen if I have my way.What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who findsthe internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those that occupy certainoffices and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I propose. There is Ten million dollarsdeposited in a security firm, I alone have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless I instruct them to do so. I alone know of the existence of this deposit for as far as Santander Bank is concerned. The transaction with our late customer concluded when I sent the funds to the security firm, all outstanding interactions in relation to the file are just customer services and due process. The security Firm has no single idea of what's the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructionsto release the deposit to any party that come forward. This is the situation. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track this man's family; they have investigated for months and have found no family. The investigation has come to an end. My proposal;I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct the security Firm to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relative. Upon receipt of the deposit I am prepared to share the money with you. That is, I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you and share the proceeds with you in apercentage we will arrive at taking into consideration our individual level commitment. I would have gone ahead to ask that the funds be released to me,but that would have drawn a straight line to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit. But presenting you as arelative with the right to claim the deposit as a next of kin will mask my involvement and participation in diverting the deposit for personal use. You will get all the documents needed to effect this claim immediately you notify me of your acceptance to claim this deposit for our mutual benefit. I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days. I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to the deceased. I will then officially communicate with The Security Firm and instruct them to release the deposit to you. With these two things all is done. The alternative would be for us to have The Security Firm direct the funds to another bank with you as account holder. This way there will be no need for you to think of receiving the money from The Security Company. We can fine-tune this based on our interactions. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal.I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is ofno appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal.You may not know this but people like myself who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones'way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chances won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a luck that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Let's share the blessing. If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this email account. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want you contact me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account. Contact me only through the numbers I will provide foryou and also through this email address. I do not want any direct link between you and myself. My official lines are not secured lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously. Please,again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and two children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation . Sincerely, Mr Nitingqqw1z@aim.com