Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

U.S. Department of the Treasury

1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, D.C.

Date: 12/17/2014

Attn: Fund Beneficiary

I am Jacob "Jack" Lew. The Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States. However, this letter is just an approval notice regarding your fund transfer. At the recently concluded meeting with the World Bank and the United Nations, an agreement was reached between the World Bank and the United Nations that the sum of $500,000.00 must be paid out to 20 beneficiaries in the form of a compensation. This compensation is allocated to 20 beneficiaries each year to compensate individuals that have been scammed in several payment scheme such as lottery winning, contract/inheritance payment, marriage scams and etc.

The compensation benefit is also allocated to retired civil servants and U.S. veterans. Fortunately, your name is among the list of the 20 beneficiaries nominated to benefit from the 2014 UN COMPENSATION ALLOCATION SCHEME. Hence, I have irrevocably instructed the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which is the authorized paying bank to release your $500,000.00 Compensation payment via SWIFT telegraphic wire transfer into your designated bank account.

As a former White House Chief of Staff under the Obama Administration, I wish to state categorically that your fund transfer valued at sum of $500,000.00 will be transferred into your designated bank account within 24 hours. All cost associated with the transfer of the $500,000.00 has been pre-paid by the United Nations. The only cost you are entitled to undertake as your responsibility is the cost of processing a "Fund Clearance Certificate", which is estimated to the value of $150. This "Fund Clearance Certificate" is a valid document, and it is required in accordance with the U.S. Monetary Policy. Hence, the $150 to obtain the "Fund Clearance Certificate" is the ONLY expense you will incur before the fund will be credited into your bank account. A copy of the UN COMPENSATION APPROVAL CERTIFICATE for the $500,000.00 is available and will be sent to you upon our receipt of your response to this letter.

In any case, my identity as the 76th Secretary of the Treasury can be verified on this link http://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx

Yours Sincerely,

Jacob "Jack" Lew

Secretary of the Treasury

• 2 weeks later...

Dear MerlinXXXXXX@aol.com,

Greetings from Syrian Arab Republic,

Kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you.

Although we have never met before but I have every reason to believe that you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country from the internet.

Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in Syria but it has formed consistent headlines in the CNN and BBC news bulletins and many international
newspapers.

I am Abdul Aziz, Investment officer, representing my boss and his colleagues. Due to the war crisis, the political situation in our country at the moment is very fragile and because of this and so many other internal problems we are facing that nobody knows what will happen tomorrow, we would like to appoint you as our business partner to assist in securing and managing some of our funds for the purpose of investments in your country on our behalf.

If our offer is acceptable to you, just rest assured you stand to benefit heavily from us at no risk to you. I cannot go into much details at the moment until I hear from you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Abdul Aziz.

For the purpose of verification, check below websites.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24900116

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-syrian-civil-war-is-on-the-verge-of-getting-even-worse-2014-9

• 1 year later...
Dear beloved,
I believe that you have not forgotten me, although it was indeed a very long time we communicate last. Well, this is to thank you for your past effort to assist me in moving out late Mr. Alvin Peter's funds out from the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) New York city at that time, I understand your thought that time, that I wasn't for real and you said that I am a scam but I told you that am not a scam and you understood me and did your best to assist me but could not conclude the transaction with me. I thank God for his grace and favour upon my life because there was a man called Phua Chu Kang from Singapore  who finally helped me to move the money to his account so the ICBC bank did not seize funds of late Alvin peter any more who died on the plane crash on 11Th of September 2013 you can view the link to know more about him ( http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/people/2632.html ). I thank God very much for all He has done.
I am so glad to write this email to you today, God is really wonderful and so kind to me, God makes a way where there is no way, I did not believe that I will move out from New York by now, but God has made it possible for me. So I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under my new partner from Bedok Village, Singapore, I am currently in the Bedok Village for my investment here in the Singapore, Meanwhile, I did not forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me that time in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how due to one reason or the other. But because i made a promise to God that i must surely compensate you as the first person who tried all your best to help me despite that you did not conclude the transaction but i could not forget your good advice and encouragement which gave me at that time.
Now i want you contact our parish priest: Reverend Fr. Noah Morey who used to be a good father to me when I was in New York City but he is currently living in Virginia due to his parishioner work, his e-mail address is as follows:
reverendnmorey1967@gmail.com
and the phone number to reach Rev Noah Morey is +1(315)633-6811
I told him to send a certified bank check of (US$5,000,000.00),Five Million United State Dollars, which I prepared for you and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, knowing fully well that I would have not succeeded if not your advice and encouragement to me at that time. Please accept this little token as it is, but I really appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free to contact Rev. Father at:
reverendnmorey1967@gmail.com
and instruct him where to send you the cashier check.
Note: Below is the required information's you will send to Rev. Father Noah Morey:
(1) Your full names:
(2) Your house address:
(3) Your telephone number:
(4) Your identification e.g. Drivers license
Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy together after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I’m very busy here because of my investment and some project that we have at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev. Father Noah Morey on your behalf to receive that check but you have to reconfirm it again to avoid any mistake. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
And please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the cashier check.
Take care and God bless you. Good bye for now.
Yours friend,
Brother
Edward Kong

• 4 months later...

Cyber Wiretap And Funds Recovery Department, Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI J. Edgar Hoover Building New Washington, D.C

935 Pennsylvania Avenue, 205350001 USA.

Attn: Beneficiary.

We (FBI) are contacting you this time to notify you that we received information from the Guaranty Bond Bank to investigate (Mr. John W. Clark) from California who was in their office as your representative to claim your approved fund valued $15,500,000:00 dollars.  Mr. John W. Clark, advice the managements of Guarantee Bone Bank to transfer your approved fund valued $15,500,000:00 dollars into his own personal bank account information below.

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank

Bank Address: 2425 N Blackstone AVE, Fresno, CA 93703 USA Bank Account Number: 2719566859 Bank Routing Number: 021200025 Bank Swift Code: WFBIUS6SXXX Bank Account Name: Mr. John W. Clark.

The above mentioned person (Mr. John W. Clark) said that you authorized him to help you and claim your due fund from the Guarantee Bone Bank as your legal representative. Please you’re advice to confirm if we should give the Guarantee Bone Bank management's instruction to proceed with the final release of your due fund valued $15,500,000 dollars into above bank account. We hereby anticipate your swift response.

Officially Sealed.

Mr. Troy Morgan.

Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

• 1 month later...

Lucky as a 3 pecker goat......;)

BENIN BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL LAW ATTORNEYS J. KUTA CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES, L.L.B, L.L.M LEGAL SOLICITORS AND LAWYERS OF THE SUPREME COURT OF BENIN,

404 ADOGLITTA, AKPAKPA COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.

Hello my friend,

I am Barrister Johnson Kuta, English speaking Beninoise, Solicitor and Financial Attorney/Consultant. I was moved to contact you based on the present condition of things here. There was a foreigner who registered with my Legal firm as his personal Attorney and he was a stock broker as well as a one time secret agent for importing oil from overseas for our former Ministers and also a construction contractor.

So, on June 2003 my client made a fixed deposit for US$9,500,000.00 (Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only) in a Bank here in Benin with standing statement/agreement with the bank that all correspondence in respect to the fixed deposit contract must be sent to him through my humble chambers. Upon maturity, the routine notification was sent to me, which I dispatched to his forwarding address as usual without a reply.

After a month, I sent a reminder which I received from the bank without any reply again. Finally, I discovered from my client's contract employee that he died with his family in the Benin Republic December 26, 2003 plane crash. He died without making any WILL and all attempts to trace his relatives were fruitless.

I also discovered that he did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his fixed deposit contract with the bank. Hence I seek your consent to present you to this bank as the next of kin based on the official letter I just received from his bankers reminding me that BENINOISE LAW states that at the expiration of fourteen (14) years the money will be reverted to the ownership of the BENINOISE Government if I do not confirm the next of kin to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to my deceased client since you share the same surname and a foreigner so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not go into the hands of some corrupt government officials.

Note that this transaction is simple and risk free because I will provide expert legal services that will guarantee the successful execution of this deal. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible through phone, I shall provide you with more details and how we shall proceed with the claims. I expect you to observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us. Thanks as I wait for your reply.

Best regards,

Hon. Barrister J. Kuta (Esq)

I remember one of my junior guys in the army asking for the day off because publishers clearing house called his wife and asked directions to their house! :lol:

This weekend I got the  call.  I won the $7000 for life Publisher's Clearing House and a new Car. 

When the guy said I needed to pay for shipping on the car I knew it was a scam.  I don't get excited when I hear I win, I'm always skeptical.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Now I didn't win anything but I am lucky that my bank is so helpful!

spacer.gif
Dear xxx@yyy.com

We're currently upgrading our systems to bring enhanced features to your Online Banking experience. As a result, your account is temporarily unavailable.

Please download the Chase_OnlineBanking file attached and upgrade your account to our new Online Banking system.

Note: fail to upgrade your account, it will be automatically closed.

After this step, you are permitted to access your Online Banking System.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Team.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This showed up this morning.

Subject: Dear Scam Victim

UNITED NATION COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH WORLD BANK

For your kind attention: Dear Scam Victim

This is to bring to your notice that I am a delegate from the United Nations to The IMF (International Monetary Fund) West Africa Regional Payment Office to pay 521 scam victims US$400,000.00 USD (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars only) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, We found your email in our Scam Victim list and that is why we contacted you,respond to this mail as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $400,000 USD compensations funds.

At this point you are advise to respond immediately after reading so that we can direct you to our authorized payment unit in United Kingdom to enable them commence with the transfer of your funds immediately with the information below:

You are to reconfirm your info as stated below:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NO:
DATE OF BIRTH:
SEX:

You are further advised to STOP further contact with any offices or agency related to your transactions.

Yours in service

Email: mchbio@aol.com

Kind Regards,

Mr. Michael Bio.
United Nation Representative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Modoc said:

This showed up this morning.

Subject: Dear Scam Victim

UNITED NATION COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH WORLD BANK

For your kind attention: Dear Scam Victim

This is to bring to your notice that I am a delegate from the United Nations to The IMF (International Monetary Fund) West Africa Regional Payment Office to pay 521 scam victims US$400,000.00 USD (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars only) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, We found your email in our Scam Victim list and that is why we contacted you,respond to this mail as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $400,000 USD compensations funds.

At this point you are advise to respond immediately after reading so that we can direct you to our authorized payment unit in United Kingdom to enable them commence with the transfer of your funds immediately with the information below:

You are to reconfirm your info as stated below:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NO:
DATE OF BIRTH:
SEX:

You are further advised to STOP further contact with any offices or agency related to your transactions.

Yours in service

Email: mchbio@aol.com

Kind Regards,

Mr. Michael Bio.
United Nation Representative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds legit........NOT