Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

May M.O.M.

We have a new MOM!!!

BigDave!!!

Everyone thats met Dave knows right away why he uses BigDave as a username. He'd look right at home running onto the field as a lineman for the Indianapolis Colts, but that' just his physical dimentions. We all like him because he's got a huge friendly, helpful personality to go with the skyscraper frame. He always jokes that if you see him coming to your town it means things have gone very bad, but that's just his job and if he's there he's kicking ass and taking names to make sure your getting the best bang for your insurance bucks!

Dave's always been a great student of the shooting sports. His latest venture into Action Pistol has provided us all with a great view of a sport lots of us don't know much about. As the "Resident protagonist and general P.I.T.A on all matters relating to Action Pistol", he's sparked interest in all of us. His journal of the 2006 Bianchi Cup with all the pictures was 'over the top'!

So let's all give a big hearty thanks and congratulations to BigDave as out May Member of the Month!!!

BTW... For those following along at home you'll notice that we didn't have a nomination process for May. Last month the MOM award nominations kind of fizzled. We had a couple of great nominations but no real voting. So to get things rolling again the staff decided to make this month's MOM selection from our super secret hideaway deep in some undisclosed cavern. Whittling down the candidates was tough and took almost a full dozen beer truck deliveries, but we did it. Now comes the week long recovery, the bounced checks to the beer guy and of course the fear of embarassing pictures making it on the net somewhere. We're getting too old for this! Help us out and start thinking of who you'd like to nominate for June!!!

Big Dave,

Congratulations!

3/4T,

Please make the subject of this thread M.O.M. I thought there was going to be a birth announcement. :) I don't think Big Dave would be excited about being a mother. :)

Liota

Thank you very much, everyone. I was a bit shocked when I read the announcement yesterday and I'm sure I blushed a little bit.

It just makes me feel better knowing that at least some people here look at my recent diatribes as productive contribution. I realize that I've annoyed more than a few here and elsewhere on the subject, but it is something I believe in quite strongly (yeah, I know, I have a firm grasp on the obvious).

Thanks again!