Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cm 06-04

rtr

I also shot with West Texas Practical Shooters.

35 points in 9.71 seconds for a 3.6045 HF. Missed the first popper and came back to it. Shooting low on the paper, anticipating recoil and pushing the muzzle down and hitting Charlies instead of Alphas :angry2:

Classifiercalc.com says 26.1594%. Cmcalc says 26.16%.

Oh well, a little low for me, but it bumps off a score of 22 point something % so it'll still help a little.

Edited by mgood

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, there's some fast times on here. I shot this one Sunday at Solano Targetmasters, local match. Felt like I blew the doors off running it in 3.15s 38points. I'm in A class now and that was really pushing it. I shot it left to right and got lucky with a head shot on the right popper and almost a no-shoot on the right paper target; that was my C hit. This was our last "stage" of the day.

classifier starts at 2:50 if anyone's interested to see what it looked like.

• 1 month later...

This was the first classifier I have ever shot. I chose to go right to left, I am a right handed shooter. I wanted zero down. And I got it, even though I felt I could have pushed and gained with a C or two, I just really wanted my first classifier to be a clean run. Can anyone clue me in on how much higher my calc would have been if I shaved a second off and dropped two charlies? I ran it in 6.18 clean. Something tells me 2 down would be worth 2 sec off but not just 1 off.

You 3 sec guys are smokin fast :cheers:

I wanted zero down. And I got it, even though I felt I could have pushed and gained with a C or two, I just really wanted my first classifier to be a clean run. Can anyone clue me in on how much higher my calc would have been if I shaved a second off and dropped two charlies? I ran it in 6.18 clean. Something tells me 2 down would be worth 2 sec off but not just 1 off.

40 points divided by 6.18 seconds equals 6.4725 Hit Factor.

38 points divided by 5.18 seconds equals 7.3359 Hit Factor.

I don't know what division you're shooting so I can't say what percentage that would be.

You can punch those HF numbers in at http://www.classifiercalc.com/ and/or http://www.cmcalc.com/ to get a very close estimate of what it will be.

• 2 months later...

This one got me...I was going to go from C to A Open in one special classifier match shooting my Limited gun. Hit a no-shoot on the perf :angry2: . 28 points 3.74s. Even w/o the no-shoot, it would have been the worst stage of the day, but it would have been good enough for A. Next match....

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/13/2013 at 10:19 AM, 71Commander said:

Shot it in Revo. 7.77 down 0 W/ 5.1480 HF.

Ohio shows it as: 81.5964%

USPSA shows it as: 74.6086%

That's a big drop. :(

Shot it again this week-end. Left a popper standing. Still. All in all

3 10 3.65 6.3014 40.0000 100.00 91.32