Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cm 06-03 Can You Count?

DJPoLo

production hf of 6.25 will be 37.56% nationally.

Thanks

Guess the club hasn't paid the fees to get these processed yet :( > I need my classifcation

I feel your pain, R/T. I was hoping they would have paid it by now, also. Trying to get classified in L10. 100 point, 11.08 seconds, HF of 9.0253. The Ohio Calculator says about 54%. Hopefully will find out next update.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drove up to St.Augustine today. WOW was that the hottest steamiest match I've shot in a Loooooooooooong time. :(

Anyway, we shot this one today, I won over all divisions with a 14.41 hf, times were 3.2x and a hung mag 3.6x, down one point. Loads were 1.0x and 1.3x, lack of practice to not break .99 at that range. :unsure: Draws were .8x.

But WOW is that hf high!!! :blink: My 14.41 only scrapes into master at about 86%. Would've netted 5th @ 95%+ at the area match.

At 05 A6, Phil won it with a 15.18, "the pack" of G's was at mid 14...

Where did they come up with the hf? :rolleyes:

Edited by dirtypool40

It was great shooting with you today Eric and you're right, it was danged hot out there. Stage 4 in the bowl was the worst. My truck's thermometer said 95 degrees when we finished the match. Good thing it's a wet heat. :P

I ended up with a 10.444 HF in Production with 94 points in 9 seconds flat. The Ohio calculator puts that at 62.76% which for me is pretty good. I need to work on those reloads.

Edited by XD Niner

production hf of 6.25 will be 37.56% nationally.

Thanks

Guess the club hasn't paid the fees to get these processed yet :( > I need my classifcation

I feel your pain, R/T. I was hoping they would have paid it by now, also. Trying to get classified in L10. 100 point, 11.08 seconds, HF of 9.0253. The Ohio Calculator says about 54%. Hopefully will find out next update.

The poeple in front me asked them straight out and said they sent the check and may be swaping to credit card pay soon B) .Check processing I guess is slow on the uspsa side.

It was great shooting with you today Eric and you're right, it was danged hot out there. Stage 4 in the bowl was the worst.

Good shooting with you. 60% my eye!! you beat me outright on several stages!!! <_<

See you guys next month for the special 6 classifier match!!!

The poeple in front me asked them straight out and said they sent the check and may be swaping to credit card pay soon B) .Check processing I guess is slow on the uspsa side.

You must have been right behind us, then. Or someone else asked the same thing we did. Now if we can just get them to post the scores from Saturday.

You must have been right behind us, then. Or someone else asked the same thing we did. Now if we can just get them to post the scores from Saturday.

I would have to say Jake and I where right behind you and you spouse?

I was the tall skinny guy Driving the Big azz truck :lol:

Yeah I had some bullet issue with quite a few tumblers but I told Jake if he beat me agian he was driving next match :angry:.

I been looking in both web pages twice a day for scores :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

This is one of the new classifiers? Do y'all *like* it?? I shot this one, this past weekend, 9-something, LTD, which looks like a mid-60's %. I had a terrible trigger freeze on the first string, which rattled me so badly I had ANOTHER trigger freeze on the second string, and couldn't get the %*($# magazine out of the gun, either.

I guess that's what it's testing, though.

I had a chance to shoot this last month. I came to the match sorta late and had this as my first stage to shoot.

Production / box-stock Glock 19

96pts 7.90 sec = HF 12.15

My time was better than all but two of the limited shooters and I finished 7th overall out of about 70 shooters. (Now I wish I could say that about the rest of the match :rolleyes: )

A couple of things I learned from shooting this:

- I was surprised that you can pull a shot into the C at 10 feet (which I did on both strings).

- Also, you don't need a large magwell to load well.

• 2 weeks later...
Drove up to St.Augustine today. WOW was that the hottest steamiest match I've shot in a Loooooooooooong time. :(

Anyway, we shot this one today, I won over all divisions with a 14.41 hf, times were 3.2x and a hung mag 3.6x, down one point. Loads were 1.0x and 1.3x, lack of practice to not break .99 at that range. :unsure: Draws were .8x.

But WOW is that hf high!!! :blink: My 14.41 only scrapes into master at about 86%. Would've netted 5th @ 95%+ at the area match.

My run posted last week, officially it's 86.6072 so the Ohio calculator is right on again.

And Shane, Dude, that's just sick. :blink:

Edited by dirtypool40

the hhf (for L10, limited, production and open) comes from max's open run at the 05 area 6 match. Edited by driver8M3

Shot this last month Revolver and Limited.

Rev 99 pt 10.46 time 9.4646 HFF USPSA gave me a 78.6096 %

Limited 96 pt 9.58 time 10.0209 HFF USPSA gave me a 60.2257 %

The name sure fits...I ran a couple of guys and one of them thew in a extra round on the first target. Thanks, John

Shot this again, 7.05 total time, all Alphas. 14.18hf

Ohio sez 85.22%. This thing is SICK!!! :wacko:

Interesting that the HF is EXACTLY a 6.0 total time with all the A's. Yes, Provacative... <_<

well, not exactly...

2005 Area 6 Stage 1 Can You Count

1 Max J. Michel Jr. 37 GM Open 100 0 6.01 16.6389 100.0000 100.00%

ok, according to Ohio, a 6.0 does it. Anyway, I would still like the HHF set by actual match runs with guys shooting gear from my division.

No, I don't think an open gun is much help on this stage, and Yes, I know Max would probably do it with a Limited gun too, but Phil's 15 factor, or an average of the top few should have been the "interim" HHF if they were introducing it at that match.

At least that's my common sense take on it. Maybe just sour grapes. :unsure:

I shot this one last month in Open. I knew the hit factor was nuts going in and I suspected the hit factor was a stage winner, not an average. I had my typical 1 second and chage draw with 1.3-1.5 second reloads. The splits were all on the low to mid teens. According to the Ohio calculator, those are B class skills. Maybe I should petition USPSA to move me down?

Flex:

I agree. I guess I am just not convinced the high hit factor on this one is truly representative of typical skills per class. That's all.

I think Ron's right. I went looking at recent club match scores for a "well known range in Arizona..... :D " and saw some of the times of some of the best well known shooters out there...and their "on demand performance" on this one was typically two classes lower than their present classifications.

I'm afraid that either the USPSA picked one run on this to set the HHF...or that the HHF was determined by cherry picking a bunch of runs until a really high one was achieved.