Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

March M.O.M.

3quartertime

Hi folks, time for the nominations for March's MOM winner. We've had some great nominations and winner's to-date so lets keep that ball a rollin'. Remember that anyone can win. If you feel that a member has contributed to the positive feel and good vibrations around here then give them a shout out!

BTW, there have been some really good rants and raves post's recently but lets try and keep our MOM nominations focused on the sharing by folks that add to the forum and sport...

Thanks!!!

To start things off I'll re-nominate from last month,

1) Mr. Bruce Gary for his participation in the Nroi Ruling On Vanek Trigger For Production thread.

With the beatings that he and his fellow BOD'ers get at times a couple of hearts in the sig couldn't be a bad thing!!!

eerw for giving some of his match ammo to another competitor during a match. Been there on the recieving end (WSXIV), done that.

+1 on this one! Considering that the guy that Stuart gave the ammo to was the only master rated shooter in production and the guy who should of beat him in that match, Stuart deserves some recognition for being an awsome good sport! :D

1) Mr. Bruce Gary for his participation in the Nroi Ruling On Vanek Trigger For Production thread.

+2 Bruce does an outstanding job on the forum. Damn, does he get beat up too.

eerw deserves a good sportsmanship award. ;)

People like Eerw and Eric Wesselman are one of the main reasons I like this sport. I've had a fellow shooter, Beth Wingfield, literally give me the shirt of her back at a match. Benny and too many others to mention have loaned me guns, ammunition, and everything else under the sun. I only wish there was something I could do to repay them.

Liota

I would like to nominate XRe - not for one general post, but for just always being here and being supportive!

:wub::wub::wub: Thanks, Kath :) Seems like just being a nice guy isn't enough to warrant a MOM, though.... ;)B)

eerw for giving some of his match ammo to another competitor during a match. Been there on the recieving end (WSXIV), done that.

+1 for eerw

I was the other competitor that eerw helped. He's a class act for sure.

Bryan W

+1 on Bruce...

there was a lot of heat in that kitchen...and he stayed to help out clarify and state the BODs direction...

Shred, Chuck and Bryan..thanks...I appreciate the gesture..that means a lot..

I only wish there was something I could do to repay them.

Liota

You can --- simply by following their example. I really love that about this sport as well --- the great people and memorable characters you get to hang out with......

I nominate Eric Wesselman for his two threads that were efforts to create better definitions of gun handling skills. Besides, his avatar of zuzu is cute.

+1 for Her Grip Meister.

Oh, that's Zuzu... I thought it was Eric's driver's license pic. :lol: