Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I need to ask for help at the Cactus Match

AzShooter

I just found out that my caregivers can no longer help me at the Steel Challenge Match for Cactus Match League.

They can drive me to the range but can't push my wheelchair to the stages.   I'm hoping I can find someone that can help me with my wheelchair getting from stage to stage.

I'm willing to pay your entry fee and $30 to help me and let me shoot on your squad.

I can help the squad by using the timer for everybody except rifles.  I can't get close enough to the muzzle to pick up your shots.

If anyone is interested please let me  know here or at AzShooter@aol.com.  Steven Bressan.

Thank you.

Edited by AzShooter

Working that way as well.   Thanks.   I'm also going to try a different club and see what happens.  My caregiver today said she will take me this month so I'll post a not in the stat house for future matches.

Steve - Your determination to live life to the fullest is an inspiration to all. Thanks for setting the standard. 

I hope that someone will step up and help.

All the Best

One of the club members has volunteered to help me out.  He saw my posting on Facebook  and responded in about 10 minutes.  I'm very happy.   It's the only match I get to shoot these days and I'm glad I can continue.

It proves the shooting sports are great.  I've never met this man and he's willing to help me out.