Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Switzerland

Mad85CH

Hello there! My name's Martin from Bern, Switzerland and i have looked on here a few times before for reloading data and experience with Tanfoglio/ EAA IPSC guns. I hope to find a lot of guys here who share they love for this guns too.

I started with IPSC-shooting in 2010 and with competing in 2014. I like to look forward but it's more all about the fun and meeting new people around the world.

Right now i am shooting in STANDARD DIVISION with a Tanfoglio Limited Custom Xtreme SF in cal. 9x19  with minor handloads. Next to this i also got a SELFMADE Gold Custom in cal. .38SA. I will try to compete in 2018 with this gun.

I also do reloading on a DILLON XL650 and got weakness for military guns and suppressors. If you got any questions just ask me. I will try to answer it as good i can. 

Well that's it for the first time!

THX and cheers!

Welcome from Kentucky, Martin!  One of the countries in Europe that I plan to visit if I ever get a chance to go over to Europe. :)  I heard it is a beautiful country.  I may have to ask you for a tour if I ever get a chance to come over.  Hehehehe. :)  Sounds like you have a nice setup of firearms there.  Enjoy the forums and competing.

Edited by R1_Demon