Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from GA

CTD_P2A

Hello Brian Enos Forum.  Long time (25 year) recreational shooter, relatively new to competitive pistol shooting (5 years).  Father of two young ladies who have already begun to demonstrate interest & proficiency with se several firearm platforms.  I spend available weekends training for IDPA/USPSA with my wife and helping my kids become evermore comfortable with a litany of weapons.  Just making the switch from Glock to CZ for competition and I'm certain that the opinions/expertise found in this forum will be invaluable over the coming months.  Looking forward to contributing!

Thanks Hi-Power Jack!  Been reloading for several years...wouldn't be able to keep my three ladies in bullets if I didn't.  Now that my wife is venturing into the competitive pistol world, I'll be doubling my current 9mm output each month.  First world problems.

Welcome from Kentucky, CTD!  Glad to hear about the family affair!  Those are first world problems that are good to have. :)  My wife shoots, but not into competitions...yet.  LOL  I'm still workin on getting my kid (stepson) interested.  He has taken a hunters safety course and has shot a .22LR rifle, but that is it thus far.  I'm trying to see if I can get him interested in handguns. :)  Would be fun to get the entire family out to shoot like you do.  Enjoy the forum and the good info here.