Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Almost a "C"!!

Eureka1911

So I've been back shooting since April. Shot a few matches and have gotten 9 classifiers done. Boy, how the skills fade. Brain still knows what to do but old eyes and rusty muscles fail me too often!! But I'm sitting at 38.7% right now in single stack after initial classification. So an "Almost C" :P

Now to keep up with the dry firing and shooting matches to keep shaking the cobwebs off!! When I last shot IPSC (there was no USPSA to give you an idea when that was) I was a solid B shooter. Be nice to get back there, but for now I'm having a blast and just flat love USPSA shooting!! Although I have a special hatred for Texas Stars and No Shoots which seem to oddly attract the bullets I'm using :blink:

1 hour ago, Eureka1911 said:

So I've been back shooting since April. Shot a few matches and have gotten 9 classifiers done. Boy, how the skills fade. Brain still knows what to do but old eyes and rusty muscles fail me too often!! But I'm sitting at 38.7% right now in single stack after initial classification. So an "Almost C" :P

Now to keep up with the dry firing and shooting matches to keep shaking the cobwebs off!! When I last shot IPSC (there was no USPSA to give you an idea when that was) I was a solid B shooter. Be nice to get back there, but for now I'm having a blast and just flat love USPSA shooting!! Although I have a special hatred for Texas Stars and No Shoots which seem to oddly attract the bullets I'm using :blink:

So you started in 1975, the first IPSC. Nothing has changed, it's still all about speed and accuracy... Put your game face on and grip it and rip it. It will come back, just like when you last last rode your Harley back in the 70's. DVC, but mostly C..