Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Powdee Cop spilles Powder

2017-06-2210.23.31-divx.avi

doesn't work for me, so I'm must guessing from the .

Any powder cop die has to contact the powder. The powder cop dies I have used all tend to pick up a kernel or two of powder at times. This makes NO difference to the ammunition or the group size. IF you are getting more than that, it is probably static electricity and you need to do the following:

1) wash in soapy water and let air dry (do not rinse)

2) spray/rub with some graphite powder

3) call the manufacturer (Dillon, I assume)

Das wird wohl mehr Humor als Hilfe, aber:

Jede Pulver-Cop-Düse muss das Pulver kontaktieren. Die Pulver-Polizisten, die ich verwendet habe, neigen dazu, zuweilen einen Kern oder zwei Pulver zu holen. Das macht keinen Unterschied zu der Munition oder der Gruppengröße. Wenn du mehr bekommst, ist es wahrscheinlich statische Elektrizität und du musst folgendes machen:
1) in Seifenwasser waschen und lufttrocknen lassen (nicht abspülen)
2) mit etwas Graphitpulver sprühen / reiben
3) ruf den Hersteller an (Dillon, vermute ich)

Thx. Danke.

http://sendvid.com/w7tw2y8w

Hope the new Links works better.

The powder cop is clean, no powder on the cop itselve, thinking of the airflow during getting into the case. As faster the Mark 7 work, as mor powder is on the shellplate and I can see the powder fly.

Hoffe dieser Link funktioniert.

Es ist die Geschwindigkeit mit der der Powder Cop, also diese Kupferstange in die Hülse eintaucht.

Mir scheint dass es durch eine Luftströmung dazu kommt, an der Kupferstange bleibt nichts zurück (mit Bremsenreiniger entfettet).

There should be a setting to slow down the upstroke but not reducing the over all speed.

The Mark 7 machine could run on 1800 rounds, but this reduces the speed to 900, if the Mark could reduce it to 900 speed at the end of the upstroke, the rest could run with the speed of 1800.

Is anyone of Mark around here?