Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ben Stoeger class questions

bcp

I've thought about attending Ben's fundamentals class, but feel as though I need to improve significantly in order to attend his class.  I don't need to pay someone to tell me I'm fat, slow, and watching my shooting is like watching a shitshow!!! :D

28 minutes ago, dsu96 said:

I need to improve significantly in order to attend  Ben's Fundamentals Class.

Probably The Best Way to "improve significantly" is to take a Fundamental Class   :) 

He'll tell you how to shoot better and faster - fundamentally   ....   

• 3 months later...

I took the Fundamentals class with only maybe 4-5 USPSA matches under my belt. I felt like I would have grown more if I was more experienced, but I certainly learned a lot and it was well worth the money. If I took it again today, I'd probably gain more from it. Some of the best shooting-related money I have ever ever spent. Can't say enough good things about Ben. 

• 4 years later...
On 5/9/2018 at 9:27 PM, JOThompson said:

I took the Fundamentals class with only maybe 4-5 USPSA matches under my belt. I felt like I would have grown more if I was more experienced, but I certainly learned a lot and it was well worth the money. If I took it again today, I'd probably gain more from it. Some of the best shooting-related money I have ever ever spent. Can't say enough good things about Ben. 

I realize this thread is 5yrso but relevant as I just finished my 2nd Anderson class & agreed re. JOT's post above. We've got Ben & Joel coming into to our club next March for their Fundamentals class & the response this far out has been VG, looking forward to my 1st taste of what they have to offer & I can already see a return visit here later next Fall or early 2024.

Edited by OldRunner

• 9 months later...
11 hours ago, Sokam101 said:

Please keep me in mind im interested

Ben & Joel will be back March 9-10 (Sat-Sun) 2024 for the fundamentals class then will stay for Skills & Drills on Mon-Tues 11-12 March 2024. The 2024 classes are not posted yet on Ben's calendar, will be soon & the fundamentals class filled up in Aug. last yr. after posting on his site in June. Anyone interested my suggestion is to DM me here as I had 28 people on the wait list last yr. after it filled.

Edited by OldRunner

7 hours ago, OldRunner said:

Ben & Joel will be back March 9-10 (Sat-Sun) 2024 for the fundamentals class then will stay for Skills & Drills on Mon-Tues 11-12 March 2024. The 2024 classes are not posted yet on Ben's calendar, will be soon & the fundamentals class filled up in Aug. last yr. after posting on his site in June. Anyone interested my suggestion is to DM me here as I had 28 people on the wait list last yr. after it filled.

NEver mind I misread the month.

Edited by GigG