Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who makes the best grips for the TSO?

Superpipe9

Check out LOK grips. I got a set of Bogies for mine. Just send him an email letting him know you have a TSO and he will cut them for the magwell. I also had him make them a bit thicker than the standard set on the website.  I am more than pleased with the aggressiveness and bite of them.

Jeff

My experience with the TSO is limited. I ordered LOK Grips for my TS40, asking them to be cut to the CZ aluminum magwell size. The grips were too long and only fit the plastic factory magwell, probably a communication issue between me and LOK. That said the grips are fantastic.

9 hours ago, JHicks8h said:

Check out LOK grips. I got a set of Bogies for mine. Just send him an email letting him know you have a TSO and he will cut them for the magwell. I also had him make them a bit thicker than the standard set on the website.  I am more than pleased with the aggressiveness and bite of them.

Jeff

I have the palm swell bogies on my shadow and I don't think they are aggressive enough, for me anyway. 

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:12 AM, Superpipe9 said:

I have the palm swell bogies on my shadow and I don't think they are aggressive enough, for me anyway. 

If you like the aggressiveness of VZ it might be worth the call to them and see if they would cut them for you. Not a lot of options out there that I have seen. Good luck.

Amra86, how thick is the grip with the thin Lok's installed.  I have the CZC thin Al grips on now and want to get something similar.

Edited by zzt

• 3 weeks later...

Henning has just started to make them and they are definitely more grippy and feel better in the hand. I literally just saw him in his shop yesterday regarding some upgrades on my TSO. The grips are a great upgrade. Call and tell him Scott in Longmont mentioned them. Henning Group 720-325-7890. He makes the same grip for his own personal CZ Production gun.

On 6/20/2017 at 7:12 AM, Superpipe9 said:

I've got several grips from Lok Grips for my CZ's and 1911's.  I prefer the Roughneck pattern, which is very aggressive and identical to VZ's diamondback pattern.  It's more aggressive than their bogey pattern.

On 7/15/2017 at 1:07 AM, Pathfinder1 said:

Henning has just started to make them and they are definitely more grippy and feel better in the hand. I literally just saw him in his shop yesterday regarding some upgrades on my TSO. The grips are a great upgrade. Call and tell him Scott in Longmont mentioned them. Henning Group 720-325-7890. He makes the same grip for his own personal CZ Production gun.

Are you talking about these?

https://www.henningshop.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1356539&CAT=10238

I just recently saw these and they look nice. You'd have to cut them for a TSO though, if I am not mistaken.

Yeh NKD, I'm pretty sure those are them. The ones on his gun are orange same color as the TSO. And yes they do have to be cut for a TSO, which is what he told me when we were talking about them in the shop.

I like these the best, most grippy, you would have to trim them

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/grips/full-size/cz-75-full-size-grips-aluminum-thin-tex.html

next best grippy

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/grips/full-size/cz-75-full-size-grips-aluminum-black-thin-aggressive-checker.html

then the LOK, I don't like the palm swells on the TS or the TSO

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Superpipe9 said:

Has anyone tried the shooting sports innovation scale 2.0 grips for the TSO?

I have them on one of my TSs.  They are thicker than the CZC aluminum that are on my other TS.  I don't know which I like better as I don't have enough time on the CZC grips.

image.jpeg.839c48b09b2d3d6ce3c22e56eb03e7b5.jpeg

Update on this thread:
1. Ordered a new set of LOK Grips, specifying the small type to fit above my aluminum magwells. They fit perfectly.
2. Shape trumps friction. I shoot with the TS better after installing aluminum grips with epoxy molded to my hands and covered with aluminum oxide sand than aggressive LOK Grips.

1 hour ago, Lior said:

Update on this thread:
1. Ordered a new set of LOK Grips, specifying the small type to fit above my aluminum magwells. They fit perfectly.
2. Shape trumps friction. I shoot with the TS better after installing aluminum grips with epoxy molded to my hands and covered with aluminum oxide sand than aggressive LOK Grips.

can u put pic of this grips?

On 9/17/2017 at 6:09 AM, Lior said:

Update on this thread:

Lior, would you rate the friction of the LOK grips higher than the aluminum oxide?