Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GSI Bullet Feeder

That's a shame. I didn't like their collator system (having to change rings for different bullet types is a hassle) but I did like the idea of placing and seating the bullet in the one station thus allowing 1050 and 650's to not loose a station to bullet placement. 

I chose a mr BF for the collator but having competition in the market is always a good thing so I'm sad to see them go.

• 1 month later...

I have their 650 tool heads in 45 and 9/38, as well as all the seating stems. They are really quality products and perform well. The collator...meh....not so much. It is not versatile in the least. I got my collator working for my 45 185gr HP BB NLG Hi-Tek coated but that was it. Played with most of the rings and have now given up on that. The collar quickly becomes a jam-o-matic when fed any sort of alien bullet. 

I'm going to hook a Mr. Bullet Feeder collator and micro switch up to drop bullets into the GSI tool head. I'm waiting for the USPS to drop off the required pieces/parts as I write this.  

I just got all the MBF bits today and was ready to MacGyver a hookup between the GSI and MBF. No need. The Output from the micro switch die body on the MBF and the aluminum casting that fits into the GSI tool head are both 5/8's OD. All it's going to take is a 5/8's OD, 1/2 ID tube. I could even use one of the springs that you run bullets through but I want something rigid. 

I talked to them last week, the bullet collator is going away. They will still build tool heads while they have parts, rings and bullet chutes can still be bought. I was going to order a couple of tool heads just to have.

They have some major miss communication going on. I called two days ago and the lady who answers the phone said they don't sell them and they don't warranty the toolheads. 

Anyone have a contact we act we can ask for that knows what's going on?