Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RF100 Alternatives?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, RiggerJJ said:

And for bronco, you CAN set the rf up to be perfect. Those who choose to badmouth it did not spend the time to get it perfect. Once its there, its there. Large or small.

I have spent a lot of time trying to get my RF100 to work better, let alone be perfect...

Please list the steps you use to obtain perfection on your RF100...  I will gladly try them on mine...  Thanks!

8 hours ago, Want2BS8ed said:

the RF100 is a "very, very expensive solution to a problem that shouldn't exist" rounded out with a claim they could hunt and peck with a flip tray faster.

You presume way too much when it comes to reading people's word. At no point did I ever say that hunt and peck was better and at no point did I state dillon (or Camdex) was the standard. I simply think there is a faster and safer way to do it. With your line of thinking nothing would ever get invented or improved. (And it wouldn't cost 20,000 either.

In the wise words of President Trump, I hope we can put this all behind us, but then again, you would probably see that as an order to say something stupid...again.

In the wise words of President Trump, I hope we can put this all behind us, but then again, you would probably see that as an order to say something stupid...again.

c167e3a43e99d26d659e2829848447ba.jpg

Does that qualify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I have not had an upside down primer for thousands of rounds. Try adjusting your speed  to the slowest that will drive the primers around the filler  and not stall before entering the tube

BTW, the tubes hold 112 small primers, so I always load 110, it is easy to add one more row of primers from the box.   When loading a lot that extra 10 makes difference.

6 hours ago, RaylanGivens said:

Got any more info on this?

Will it work on a 1050 without a Mark 7?

You can see it in this video mark7said it would be compatible with just the 650/1050 that's all the info I know 

Mark 7 came up with a primer collator for there "revolution" that they stated wil be compatible with the 1050/650 

You were told this directly from mark7?

I asked this question in their user group and didn't get a response.

13 minutes ago, DWFAN said:

FYI - That's Australia.

Send Umberto54 a PM. You can order directly from him.

Damn.  This has sure been a monday.   I need a drink.  

8 minutes ago, RaylanGivens said:

Thanks...

Curious why there are none available in the United States...

Fairly expensive, and not much margin would be my guess.. but I don't sell them.  Umberto gave us a decent deal on a group buy once (run off site, not allowed here). Try to get some buddies together to cut down on shipping and what not.

On August 6, 2017 at 9:48 PM, cvincent said:

You were told this directly from mark7?

I asked this question in their user group and didn't get a response.

Now that you mention it I don't remember where I read that on there Facebook somewhere I think