Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need help with BCG

GARD72977

Im wanting to shoot some 2 gun matches. I have a cheap Radical Arms AR. I put a Geissele SD-3G trigger in it and have a Vortex Razor (JM bdc) ordered.

I have heard Radical Arms BCG's are not very good.  I would like some help selecting a BCG. Im not an AR guy. I love good glass anb nice trigges. I have not developed any love for BCG yet.

13 hours ago, apetrulis01 said:

Are we talking about full mass or light weight carriers? I know some 2 gun matches don't allow lightweight carriers. 

I guess i could have made the questiin more clear. I open to anything. I see a BCG as a part that can be used in any of my ar stuff with the same cartridge head. I dont mind spending the money if i see a benefit. I understand equipment is not a replacment for skill.

I didnt know that some matches dont allow lightend BCG. Thank you for pointing this out.

• 2 weeks later...

If it's running right now, why not shoot what you've got and learn about the guns that others are using.  It will save you money in the long run if you can see it and shoot it before buying it.  I'm not familiar with your rifle but I would save the BCG money toward a new rifle.