Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CK Arms IDPA Pistol

RangerTrace

I took delivery of this CK Arms IDPA pistol today and could not be happier with the pistol.  I took it to an indoor range with a good friend of mine and quickly put 200 flawless rounds though it.  I demand an accurate/reliable gun.  This CK Arms pistol was very accurate and 100% reliable for the first 200 rounds out of the box.  I'm really looking forward to shooting it at an outdoor range and and shooting some IDPA matches with it.    

IMG_3097.jpg

Bought a used one off the forums here. Was a bit concerned since one of the grip screws was stripped out and there were some cosmetic issues (from the factory, not from use). Took it to the range and was blown away. Accuracy was incredible and the gun ran no matter what I put in it. 

I'm very happy with it.  Certainly it could be more polished, but that kind of metal work takes a ton of time and makes the pistols even more expensive.  This pistol is finished perfectly for me and so far, it shoots lights out!!  

I just got a new CK Arms limited thunder with steel grip about a month ago. Shot my first match with it Saturday. It now has about 500 flawless rounds thru it and a very nice and solid shooting pistol. This is my 3rd 2011 and my first  brand new one and I think it will be a excellent gun for the $$ spent. 

• 1 month later...

Hello: Looks like a great IDPA cheater gun I call them. You just need to get a bull barrel fitted for limited minor or 3-gun pistol. Also a steel magwell helps also. See if you can find an old SVI steel one for a metal grip or the STI stainless one and cut down the sides to fit the box. A steel mainspring housing also. Makes it an even better IDPA cheater gun. ;) Thanks, Eric