Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

June 25th Monthly Match @ Wayne County Raccoon Hunters Club

Just about to head off to the planning meeting for next week's monthly match at the Wayne County Raccoon Hunters Club (June 25th). We should be back to our regular program of 9 field courses with a round count of 225-250 rounds. Cost of the match is $25 for non members and $20 for members. The google group invitation should go out to everyone to register on practicescore on Monday the 19th sometime in the morning so be on the lookout in your email. I am betting that we have a large waiting list for this match as many of our regular friends will be planning on coming to this match. We will be using the new big 3 bays for field courses for this match so this should be interesting to say the least. I would plan on some long shots where you have to aim on each of these so just be aware that they are not going to be hoser stages. Registration/check in starts at 8:30 (not before...give my staff some time to set up a bit please) and goes till 9:15am so that we can move things around if we have to on the nooks, so please be on time. This way we get to start on time and get you done as quickly as possible.

Parking is still an issue so please remember to park on the grassy hill on the right side before you get to the main parking lot. It will be a bit warm so please remember to bring drinks with you to stay hydrated. If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact me. I will post the final round count next week here and on our website (www.ipsc66.org). We look forward to seeing you out on the range.

Roy

Online Registration and squadding is open for the June 25th WCRHC Match. Please Register at the provided link then squad. When you squad, select the squad, then say yes to the pop up window, THEN click the "select Squad" button at the bottom of the page (Many people are forgetting to hit this last button). The match is 9 field courses and ~245 rounds. Payment/Registration verification window will open by 8:30am and close promptly at 9:15am. Shooters meeting at ~9:45am and we should be shooting at 10:00am. Any issues please contact me at wcrhc.ipsc66.stats@gmail.com. Remember if the match is full PLEASE use the waitlist.

https://practiscore.com/wcrhc-june-25th-match/register

Thanks,
Geoff - Stats

Match sold out in under 2 hours this morning........Thank you to all that signed up and followed the directions above. We do appreciate it. Don't be discouraged if you have to get on the wait list. we have fit many people in as others have had to drop out due to some crazy situations in the past. We look forward to seeing you out on the range.....

Don't forget to show some appreciation to the staff by Thanking them for their hard work setting up the match and then working it. That goes a long way........

Wishing you all crisp triggers and clear sights........