Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

List of LRBHO that works

Looking to build a PCC for my brother. I have a GMR15 lower (LRBHO is 100%). However since JP isn't selling GMR15 lowers for home builds yet. I'm on the search for an alternative.

From some reading it sounds like qc10 is hit and miss and the NFA upper can work with some tweaking. 

What LRBHO are you running and how is it working for you? 

Looking to build a PCC for my brother. I have a GMR15 lower (LRBHO is 100%). However since JP isn't selling GMR15 lowers for home builds yet. I'm on the search for an alternative.

From some reading it sounds like qc10 is hit and miss and the NFA upper can work with some tweaking. 

What LRBHO are you running and how is it working for you? 

My NFA needed a quick bend on the LRBHO arm for my mags, but has but perfect ever since. This is common since not all mag followers are 100% in spec, even factory Glock mags have some variance so they make it tunable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello: I have a Glock and a Colt QC10 lowers and they both have been 100%. The Glock lower has to have strong magazine springs or it will not lock back 100% of the time. The Magpul 21 round mags work great. Glock factory mags work great with no base pads. The Glock mags with extra power springs and base pads work great. I only use factory Glock mags and the Magpul 21 round ones. The Colt Metalform mags are 100%. Not sure why you would need lock open on the last round for gun games since if you are at that point you are already behind. Thanks, Eric

My NFA works fine. Had to bend the rod slightly just as the web site indicates:

" Once assembled the small “hook” end of the wire form in the upper should be pushed up by the follower of an empty Glock magazine which will engage the bolt catch on the last round fired to hold the bolt in the locked position.  If it does not engage, or engages before the last round is fired you can make VERY SMALL adjustments by SLIGHTLY bending the “hook” end down to lock faster or up to lock slower.  They are set and function checked during assembly with brand new Glock magazines and our standard bolt catches.  Because of varying magazine specs, magazine specs changing over the life of the product, different thicknesses of the pad on the bolt catch and other variables, this adjustment may be necessary with your specific parts. "

I've been waiting for 6 months for a LRBHO stepped upper to become available, so if anyone have a lead on where to find one, please share. I have the JoeBob billet glock mag lower in my build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Willsangstadt0940 said:

I am having issues with my angstadt 0940 lower not locking back at all. What is your setup ie. spring and buffer weight?

You likely want to contact the company that made the lower. The guy you have quoted hasn't been on the forums since last October...