Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Range Backpack

djbb98

42 minutes ago, BallisticExpansion said:

Does Shooters Connection still offer discounts for forum members? Does it expire? It doesn't seem to be applied to my account anymore.

Yes.  No, doesn't expire. Just email them, they'll apply it.  

I'm very happy with the bag so far.  There are three things I'd change, but they are not big problems compared to the pros of the bag so far, and *for me*, it is a better choice than the GPS bags.

11 minutes ago, AustinWolv said:

Yes.  No, doesn't expire. Just email them, they'll apply it.  

I'm very happy with the bag so far.  There are three things I'd change, but they are not big problems compared to the pros of the bag so far, and *for me*, it is a better choice than the GPS bags.

Alright cool. Is there any way to check if its still applied on my own? I might just be looking at items that  dont qualify for the discount.

I was thinking of the tactical GPS bag, not the handgunner. The tac and the shooters conn are the same price. I like how the GPS has exterior straps/molle to attach other items. And its prime shipping from amazon. Why should I get the shooters conn bag over the GPS tac?

I'm wondering that too. I have really been looking at the GPS Tactical backpack but realize I will use this for potentially a carry on bag and will need to fit a 15" laptop in it. Will the GPS tactical work or will I need to get another bag to be able to do this

I have the tactical. The bags are very nice! That said, it won't fit a 6" gun FYI or an open gun (I don't think!).

I like the molle so I can add on an ammo pouch and an extra pouch to hold my lead off wipes.

The tactical cannot carry a laptop. Get their executive.

Edited by SlvrDragon50