Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So, I got a SRM 12-16

So I got a new shot gun, a SRM 12-16.  I bought it because I wanted one and because it is cooler than the other side of the pillow. I don't really have any designs on using it for 3gun other than I feel that ANY gun should be reliable and operable well enough to be used in a match. 

This isnt instead of the m2 that everyone seems to be trying to talk me into, just something new. 

First off because it has a removable mag and a rail it's pretty much an open shot gun. Although an argument could be made if you downloaded the magazine (like a production gun) and only had one that you could at least comply with the spirit of tactical optic shotguns. 

But assuming that I just run it in open, I think that it should do ok if I do my part. 

Question one is chokes, it has none, and appears to be straight rifled (no twist). That seems to preclude any screw in choke, so the choice seems to be either an external like a c-lect or a mossberg tankbrake. I think that the tank brake would look cooler-- which is,after all, the point.  Am I missing any option?

Second question is that I think I want a picitanny rail mounted match saver, does that exist?