waktasz

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Patrick Scott said:

Right here, at his turn, he has to be able to see them no?

Screenshot 2017-06-09 at 10.07.12 PM.png

Does the rule book say "seeing" an RO is interference? Of course he sees them. The match this weekend has a ton of movement and shots along the 180. I "saw" RO's all day long while negotiating COF's and didn't get offered a reshoot.

No, you are right it does not. As I said though, if I'm running in a legal direction with a gun and Im going to overtake an RO Im going to slow or stop because he/she shouldn't be there. Since he/she shouldnt be there(in the way of a shooter doing a legal thing), he/she is interfering with my stage run.  The point wasn't simply that he just saw them, the point is he saw them in the direction he was heading. In the way 

Edited by Patrick Scott

On 6/9/2017 at 10:16 PM, Sarge said:

Does the rule book say "seeing" an RO is interference? Of course he sees them. The match this weekend has a ton of movement and shots along the 180. I "saw" RO's all day long while negotiating COF's and didn't get offered a reshoot.

Nope.  But if I was the guy on the timer, or the RM at that match watching this play out -- I'd be offering a reshoot.....

It was terrible positioning by the second RO in my opinion.....