Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 Western States Single Stack and Revo championship

From a FB post by Steve :

There will be a few changes for this year's WSSSC and WSRC matches. The Revolver match will be on Thursday Nov. 9th, with the Single Stack match being Friday the 10th, or Sat. and Sunday the 11th and 12th. You will have a choice to shoot the entire Single Stack match on Friday, or split it into two days, shooting on Saturday AND Sunday. Practiscore will go live on Thursday June 15th. I will post a time when Cheryl advises me. Looking forward to seeing you all. Steve

37 minutes ago, Steve H said:

You're awesome ChuckS, I just got on here to post this.

thank you very much. 

Steve

No problem Steve. Many folks are happy to see the 1 day/2 day format! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That is some great looking weather forecast there ChuckS.

Might have to put this one on my list for next year when I will have more free time :D.

I'll be watching for videos of this match, maybe I can learn a few things like how to use front and rear sights. Open is so much easier for me.

2 hours ago, HI5-O said:

That is some great looking weather forecast there ChuckS.

Might have to put this one on my list for next year when I will have more free time :D.

I'll be watching for videos of this match, maybe I can learn a few things like how to use front and rear sights. Open is so much easier for me.

There is a certain appeal to a dot and a 41 round mag.  ;) In case you have not heard, Rio is going back to the old "schedule". WSSSC will be in late winter/early spring And the Desert Classic is moving back to the second weekend in November. This starts in 2018...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...