Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which is easier/cheaper to get? Range Officer/Range Safety Officer/Safety Officer certified or a cer

taymag

Ok so this is kind of an odd question, but I have a local range that I can rent private bays in for USPSA practice for fairly cheap but I am required to have one of the following certifications (Range Officer/Range Safety Officer/Safety Officer certified or a certified instructor)

From a quick Google search it seems like it can be pretty easy/cheap to get at least one of those.

My question is which will be the easiest/cheapest to get (that hopefully I wont have to renew the class or fee for several years)

37 minutes ago, theKenny said:

OP

There is a Uspsa, RO class this weekend in your area. 

Should be on the front page of sfpc.org.

Just saw that. Not sure if I am going to be able to squeeze it in but I am going to try. By the way I'm in Delray too, small world lol

Yeah, i wish i had one close by to get too.

I see how much work it is running this matches.   I'm all for helping run a squad or the scoring tablet.  Gotta find a class that i can get too.   

On 6/5/2017 at 5:12 PM, taymag said:

Just saw that. Not sure if I am going to be able to squeeze it in but I am going to try. By the way I'm in Delray too, small world lol

If you need any info on local events 3gun uspsa idpa steel or clubs  let me know. HTC is really the only option for bay rental unless you join malabar. HTC also has memberships but I'm not up on what that provides you with.