Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Heads up...

https://patriotdefense.com/product/tanfoglio-polymer-palm-swell-grips/

Just saw that the @PatriotDefense palm swell grips are available to pre-order now.  I just picked up a pair - hope you like black, or are feeling patient.

As soon as they're delivered I'll get you guys some actual quality photos and video so you can judge for yourself.

Edited by MemphisMechanic

1 hour ago, Nathanb said:

I'm so on the fence. I like the grips I have now but I'm torn if they are too thin. Plus they are silver so a bigger bling factor. Lol

Just wait for our aluminum CNC versions, that's where the bling is at.......

Just ordered for my stock 1, and threw in the extreme da trigger... We'll see how this goes. Anyone know the thread size and pitch for the over travel stop on these? Me current trigger doesn't have one...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Astocks2622 said:

Just ordered for my stock 1, and threw in the extreme da trigger... We'll see how this goes. Anyone know the thread size and pitch for the over travel stop on these? Me current trigger doesn't have one...

I Think it takes a 1.5mm hex (from memory).

A generous amount of OT is needed to clear the 1/2 cock hooks and to operate the FPB.  TOO tight will mess you over at some important point.

10 hours ago, PatriotDefense said:

Just wait for our aluminum CNC versions, that's where the bling is at.......

I really hope that these are going to have a very aggressive texture. I would hate to have to cover the bling with grip tape!

29 minutes ago, Balakay said:

I really hope that these are going to have a very aggressive texture. I would hate to have to cover the bling with grip tape!

start dry firing now with a wood rasp to get your hands ready......... Promise they're the most aggressive grip out there for the Tanfo/CZ platform

22 minutes ago, PatriotDefense said:

start dry firing now with a wood rasp to get your hands ready......... Promise they're the most aggressive grip out there for the Tanfo/CZ platform

I like the sound of that. 

But my hands have all the toughness of a newborn.... 

22 minutes ago, PatriotDefense said:

Excellent!! I  hope it feels just like my SVI aggressive grip. 

10 hours ago, MemphisMechanic said:

They're polymer. You can sand them down a bit if needed.

He's talking about the aluminum ones.  Those will be rougher than Nancy Pelosi's face. 

On 6/4/2017 at 7:46 PM, scffacenter1 said:

I felt a pair of the polymer ones this weekend. Will the aluminum ones be rougher textured, or the same but aluminum? Also what's the expected production date of the aluminum ones?

The CNC versions will have the same stippling patern, however they feel much more aggressive. It's hard to keep the edges of the stippling sharp on the polymer versions. The aluminum CNC grips on the other hand our precision machines on a 5 axis CNC....... they'll be hands down the most aggressive grip out there for both Tanfoglio and CZ platforms.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:17 AM, johnbu said:

I Think it takes a 1.5mm hex (from memory).

A generous amount of OT is needed to clear the 1/2 cock hooks and to operate the FPB.  TOO tight will mess you over at some important point.

Yep.

Just put it back so that you fill in that gaping hole in the trigger. Whether it works, or not, is unimportant. You just don't want it to get in the way.

Yep.
Just put it back so that you fill in that gaping hole in the trigger. Whether it works, or not, is unimportant. You just don't want it to get in the way.

Ok, thanks guys.