Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LOK oversized palm swell Bogies *LOK GRIPS ROCK*

optimator

A month or so ago I started a thread about which CZ grips for big hands. I ended up sending an email to Jayson at LOK asking him about the palm swell Bogies compared to the stock palm swell CZ grips. He replied that they could make the Bogies 1/16" thicker if that's what I wanted. Anyways, they got here on Tuesday and holy crap they are perfect! 

bogies.jpg

Wow, those are some wide grips. I also have bigger hands, though maybe not big enough for that size. Going to have to compare how large my hands are to the photo you took while holding the gun from the rear.

Did you mean those do compare to the stock grips or are larger and the standard palm swell grips are the same?

Stock rubber grips fit me like a glove, but that would be tempting.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, bubbadoc said:

I have been thinking about selling my Accushadow due to the grip... looks like you may have given me a great option to be able to keep it.  A plus sized grip is in my future.  THANKS

:cheers:

Glad to pass this along guys. But now I need to buy 4 more of them. 

I ordered a set (regular palm swell) yesterday and they are already shipped.  I'm looking forward to trying them out.  This will be my first experience with them.  

Just put them on and like them already.  I look forward to a range session but will do some dry firing tonight.  Good first impression so far.  I prefer the palm swell to the thin factory grips.  With the S2 being such a muzzle heavy gun, the thin grips weren't holding well for me.  I also like the aggressive pattern of these new grips.  

IMG_0994.JPG