Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

which c-more sight

Hello,

I bought a jp-gmr 13 9mm and want to get a c-more railway sight. I have decided on a 6 moa dot but want some advise on a couple things.

Do I need the tactical or standard railway to get the right height? Which switch is better, the click or standard, and is the polymer or aluminum body a better choice?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

I am using a 8 MOA standard railway, polymer and standard switch., I don't believe you need the tactical. The switch is up to you, and as far as polymer or aluminum I find no need for aluminum in this instance.

I'm running a std plastic railway with 8 MOA dot zeroed at 18 yards on my MPX. Click switch. I like the click because I get the same brightness every time ...exactly four clicks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello: The plastic one is lighter and works just as well. The C-More takes less beating on a PCC than it does on a open pistol. I am really liking the American Defense C-More mount. I like that I can take it off easily when I need to clean the PCC and replace it with no tools and it does not need to be reset to zero. I can also carry a backup as well and know it will be zeroed. I have never needed the backup so far. Thanks, Eric

Hello,

Focus camera has a memorial day sale going on and I got a aluminum 6moa with click switch for $261.80. I figured that I couldn't go wrong at that price and I like the added strength of the aluminum housing as I will be using the gun for things other than uspsa.. I'm not going to be scaring any of the top shooters with my blazing speed so a little extra weight won't be a problem. I think I will enjoy the pcc division. Most of the pcc shooters in our club shoot their pistols and then run the course a second time with their pcc. I was surprised that in some stages they are fasters with the handgun. Last week, we had handgun targets at 45 yards and the pcc guys were cleaning up on the pistol shooters. It will be fun to play around and see which gun I can run faster.

Thanks,

Tim

18 minutes ago, 10cup said:

Hey guys anyone tried the C-More RTS2 sight yet?  I'm thinking about the 3moa version for my PCC and would appreciate any input from those who might own one.

Thanks!

RTS2 would work.  It really boils down to your preference. 

1st. I have C-More's on just about every gun I own.... (Way back when, I was on the "waiting" list at the time "they" were new to the world and hand built)....That said, on my CZ Scorpion rifle I've have a different system. For the money, these are hard too beat..... Sightmark Ultra dot's. (way less than $100.00) and rugged, bright in the Arizona sun. I use the "circle/dot mode/ red dot (usually don't use the "green dot" mode), very deadly on the plate racks and accurate for longer shots if needed. I have a spare C-More but don't see any reason to switch at the present...... The Scorpion has about 6 months of PPC shooting, no "dot" problems.....