Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So! I bought one, a 929

jcc7x7

Bought it used with a bunch of clips, rack extra fix it parts etc, well know Revo shop has done the Action.

Pulled the grips, Houge ext cyl release.

Replaced with the I like and factory release.

Needs sights I'll order those today.

Still wondering why I did it,  two 627's that run fine. Maybe just wanted to see what was false and what was correct with these.

Figure I'll start with 2.9 of TG and a 160 Bayou at 1.155.. that load works in my 627's in short colt cases.

You bought the 929 BECAUSE you have the "MO" guns syndrome....You are most likely too be  afflicted with this dreaded compulsion UNTIL you drink the "HILLARY" tea sold by the Clinton Foundation ........ THEN, you will sell all your guns and send the proceeds to Hillary & Bill as they are in need... (I have 2 ea. 929's), tried the "tea" but found it too bitter)....

Edited by mike NM
spelling

13 minutes ago, mike NM said:

You bought the 929 BECAUSE you have the "MO" guns syndrome....You are most likely too be  afflicted with this dreaded compulsion UNTIL your drink the "HILLARY" tea sold by the Clinton Foundation ........ THEN, you will sell all your guns and send the proceeds to Hillary & Bill as they are in need... (I have 2 ea. 929's), tried the "tea" but found it too bitter)....

+1!!

Maybe you better sell me one of those 627s for $100? I will be willing to pay shipping......

53 minutes ago, Dr. Phil said:

+1!!

Maybe you better sell me one of those 627s for $100? I will be willing to pay shipping......

You'll be my first PM when I get ready to sell.

You should start loading ammo for it and send it to me so I can make sure its shooting good for you when I PM.

Got to shoot it a little at the Monthly ICORE match.  Shot the 627 in the match.

After the last shooter on the last stage I got it out and shoot some groups on the 25yd classifier

Keep them in a A zone off hand (better than I did during the match)

Shoot 8 -9mm loads

and 8 38 SC loads, loaded exactly the same with the exception of COL, the 9's were loaded to 1.200 the SC 1.155

The SC load was about an inch smaller group but that could of been because it was the 2nd group of ever shooting the gun.

This week will tell whats going to happen with load development and chrono etc

• 1 month later...

Left it off last week to have bbl pulled so it could be "denubbed".

Picked it up last night.  Bbl. nub is gone and bbl. has been recrowned.

Forcing cone redone and cleaned up.

Picked up at 2:30 , put new Dawson FO front sight on at 3pm. Went to Tuesday match with a classifier. gun shoots good no problems and bbl is clocked better now.  Dropped rear sight down .020 cause frt sight I bought is .020 lower and everything hit where aimed.

Shot classifier Diamond Cutter at 81% made a slow turn and didn't get on the grip well.  So master class will have to wait another couple of matches.