Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadow 2 production holster

awleland

10 hours ago, awleland said:

Anyone have any experience with the Double Alpha PDR PRO II?

I bought and tried a PDR Pro II and it was a decent setup.  In the end I sold it and went to a Bladetech on the Boss hanger as that has been my long term setup for my original Shadow.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:28 PM, awleland said:

Anyone have any experience with the Double Alpha PDR PRO II?

Bladetech holsters were over two weeks backordered when I purchased my Shadow 2 (and RHT were a month out at least) so I ordered a AA PDR PRO II so I could practice. I run a Bladetech with Boss hanger with my 2011 setup. So far I like the PDR PRO II just as well (it does have some minor adjustment capability that I like). I have a spare Boss hanger and can always get a Bladetech holster when they are readily available, but I'm going to stick with the PDR PRO II for now. I bought a few snap button "keepers" from a local Police equipment gun shop and always use the keeper that comes with the AA as well as two additional keepers (on the pouch side and holster side) to help keep the outer belt well-attached to the inner belt. I like that the PDR PRO II can be adjusted with the holster on the belt. I shoot USPSA, IDPA, "Action Shooting," and 2-gun/3-gun at times so different holster positions and setups are not an issue for me (for IDPA I use Bladetech with Tek lok on a "tactical belt" with no drop-offset for example).