Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arkansas state championship

I  was the ssp dc for the ar state championship this weekend. One of the funnest idpa majors matches I've shot n a while.

And the dc trophies were all golden 3d printed guns!

Thank you. Being second overall for the match I think is my best overall finish at a major idpa match as well. I've been top ten a good handful of times, but only a few top five.

Congrats Rowdy!

Have you shot this match in the past? If so, how did this match compare to the previous?

I've heard/read some mixed reviews about the matches in Arkansas. Our club had some members compete and they had maybe 1 or 2 concerns but overall a good experience. Your thoughts?

On 5/20/2017 at 8:14 PM, rowdyb said:

And the dc trophies were all golden 3d printed guns!

You could probably melt that Glock down and make it into a golden CZ.    I am not sure they are 3d printed though.  My printer has never put anything out that felt that soft to the touch.   I want to say they were some kinda CNC made.  

It was good to meet you btw.  A total pleasure shooting with you also cause your a Machine!   I shot with Brannon at the Razorback and it would be interesting to get both of y'all on the same squad. 

Edited by kells81

I am going to ask Edward if he can make me a CZ to put on the trophy when I see him next hahaha.

Thank you for the compliments and it was good to shoot with you as well.

I missed ya dude! No one else in ssp to push me, had to chase an overall win.

It rained so hard for a while you had to yell to have the other person hear you. We started at least an hour late and after just half a squad through the first stage the bags were off the targets. It started scary but once we actually started shooting the weather was awesome.

I was leaving with a trophy by 5pm.