Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member in Charlotte NC

BRJACKET

Hi! I just came across this board. I am a Newbie to competitive shooting as well as being new here so I look forward to all that I can read here and the advice that is given. I have been shooting for recreation for several years and have developed a love of nice firearms (especially pistols). I currently have a couple of CZ's, Sigs, SW41, a couple of 1911's and a couple of 2011's. I am drawn more and more to the 1911's and 2011's and hope to add to the collection. I still have much to learn though ad look forward to participating on this board.

Welcome aboard.  Blackstone in Charlotte does USPSA matches on Tuesday and a few folks from Columbia go up there.  Matches look pretty good if that's part of your interest.  2011s are awesome, just be prepared to spend some money.

Thanks to all. I have been to a couple of the Blackstone matches and they were great. The people were helpful and made me feel right at home. This is a great community! I am looking forward to all that I can learn here and have a lot to catch up on.

On 5/18/2017 at 2:32 PM, Thaunk said:

Welcome aboard.  Blackstone in Charlotte does USPSA matches on Tuesday and a few folks from Columbia go up there...

guilty .. fun group, 3-4 stages - $20 every other tuesday ish, relax group setting.
lots of USPSA, IDPA, and steel action around Charlotte..
check out the Charlotte Area Competitive Shooters fb page.
also see - Clinton House, Sandhills (SSS), Pappys, Mid Carolina Rifle Club (MCRC)