ACME BULLET 10% Discount code

johnbu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, quick update for all ya'all.

This code helps the non-profit youth shooting team (im coach).

http://colfaxsportsmensclub.com/scholastic-pistol-team/

Kids in grade school through high school shoot 22 pistol, rifle, CF pistol, 1911 pattern CF and PCC.
The kids are heading to the Wisconsin state meet this Saturday (june 9) at the Door County Range outside of sturgeon bay.
Thanks to everyone that bought Acme Bullets at a 10% discount using code "54730", the center fire squads have had plenty of bullets all year. (Thank You)
We've had some turn over and our squads are a bit unbalanced this season, so no idea how we will do. But as long as the kids have a safe and enjoyable time, I've done my job!
We did pick up some new "rookie" division kids. Two boys in 3rd grade. They shoot 22lr in the optic rifle division and they are awesome! I will post some pictures of the team next week.
I just wanted to remind everyone that using that code not only saves you some $$, it also helps out the next generation of 2A supporters. While saving some $ may be enough for some, i did want to be sure you knew how much the kids appreciate it. (And there are now new reloaders in the youth ranks!)

Final Results. 2018 Wisconsin State Scholastic Action Shooting Program Match.
1st Place Rookie Optics Rifle

1st Place Intermediate Optics Rifle.

1st Place Intermediate 22 Pistol

2nd Place Varsity 1911

2nd Place Varsity CF Pistol

2nd Place Varsity 22 Pistol

9th Place Varsity Optics Rifle

11th Place Non-Collegiate Open 22 Pistol .

So, THREE First Place finishes and THREE 2nd Place finishes this year. Woo-Hoo ! Pretty Awesome!

Part of our success is also YOUR success for supporting the team by using the ACME code. So, Congratulations! and thank you!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/14/2018 at 1:29 PM, Chris777 said:

I don't think either code works on any of the "Bulk" items... atleast it did not for me.. Anyone know if there is also a code for the Acme Bulk bullets?

Thanks.

Sadly, it WON'T work  on the bulk volume.  it does for the smaller quantities.