Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ELS Hardware

Does anyone know where you can get additional hardware for Safariland ELS? Looking for the threaded hardware with the fins. I am assuming I can go check lowes but wanted to see if anyone has found these.

Picture1.thumb.jpg.5a0c6faa138881d842b593f6c746226e.jpg

The will send you some, and depending on how you ask, it might be free.  They have "hardware packs" and they also sell an "armorers kit" (W.STTE.) with a bunch of hardware.  But a couple years back I called up wanting to buy a bunch of the hardware, and was asking about "how many of what pieces" came in the kit and the lady asked me why.  When I responded that I was moving my ELS gear to a new belt because the old one was coming apart, and that most all of my hardware was just rusty from shooting in the rain, I got a care package from Safariland with enough to replace all my hardware, for free.  That impressed me with their customer service.

Or, if you only need a couple of bits, your local hardware store should be able to get them too.  Mine can order then in silver, but not black...but they work...

Edited by barrysuperhawk

• 2 years later...

Hi...I want to personalize it and make it cool. Like window blinds and stuff. Anyone suggest anything I know StarDock has one but you have to pay I need Freeware. Also I'm getting kinda boared in between playing games and AT so is tehre anything els fun to do on a PC?

The finned T-nuts are best obtained from Safariland - I'd bet they'd send a handful for free. For applications where the protruding fins are a problem (e.g. non-Safariland gear), I use these Chicago post/screw sets from Amazon (same thread as the Safariland screws).

Edited by StealthyBlagga