Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MPX mag pouch??

19 minutes ago, jlo86cj said:

+1

You can mount them to a Tek-lok at whatever angle you want by drilling an extra hole.

Thanks!  I have a couple extra tek-loks and will check them out!

T

Edited by Tattoo
1 hour ago, SergioSF said:

Here you can see where I drilled the 3rd hole. I also mounted it as low as possible on the Teklok.

33839739434_d789c5d0e8_c.jpg

Awesome!  Thanks!  And just to make sure as they look a little different to me... maybe it's just the red... but these are the Fury ones too right?? 

T

25 minutes ago, SergioSF said:

No, sorry for confusion. This is by Weber Tactical.

Thanks!  I will check them out.  I like how you modified it.  Do most guys only run one extra mag for a reload?   I was thinking with my butterfinger effect I may need two!  LOL!

T

31 minutes ago, Tattoo said:

Thanks!  I will check them out.  I like how you modified it.  Do most guys only run one extra mag for a reload?   I was thinking with my butterfinger effect I may need two!  LOL!

T

Most guys I see run 40-50+ round mags and don't even carry a spare. :o :lol:

I think you'd be fine with just one. The mag is held securely and I feel confident it won't fall out, even if you juked and hustled like Max Leograndis. In addition, you can crank down on the tension screw for extra peace of mind. The fit is just ok, and Weber took 6 weeks from the time I ordered to the date they shipped. 

4 hours ago, SergioSF said:

Most guys I see run 40-50+ round mags and don't even carry a spare. :o :lol:

I think you'd be fine with just one. The mag is held securely and I feel confident it won't fall out, even if you juked and hustled like Max Leograndis. In addition, you can crank down on the tension screw for extra peace of mind. The fit is just ok, and Weber took 6 weeks from the time I ordered to the date they shipped. 

Thanks!

T