Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zombie green bullets?

calebj06

So I know this is silly, but I'm really not diggin my lipstick red acme bullets. They shoot fine, I just don't like the color, and life is too short! 

I REALLY want some zombie green ones! 

I was gonna order some from lucky 13 but I see they have gone out of business. :(

so the only other place I see that has them is eggleston bullets and they are a little high price wise. 

Does anyone know know if anybody else that does this color?  

I guess I'm just scared to buy from someone and then them go out of business shortly leaving me up in the air again. 

My other option is to go blue and be done with it.  That's my next favorite color option and we all know where to find that color!! 

Thanks

Picky Caleb. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2017 at 8:22 PM, zombywoof said:

Here are mine on the drying rack.

20170523_211127.jpg

Nice looking bullets, but I'm talking GREEN!! Like super bright lime green. 

On 5/15/2017 at 8:56 AM, BombSquad said:

Eggleston Munitions has zombie green as a standard color. I have no personal experience with them.

I used EM bullets (yes, the Zombie green ones!) in 9mm and 45ACP without issue. They aren't the prettiest looking things or the cheapest, but they shot fine. I didn't really work up a load with them (I bought a ton of sample packs from different vendors and settled on a winner before getting to the EMs) but they still grouped as accurately as I could shoot them.