Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tablet for Practiscore?

• 3 weeks later...

I got a new Fire 7.  This one and the previous Fire 8 I got are initially set up for my Amazon account.

After DL Practiscore and maybe an app or two what's the best way to make it not be able to buy stuff anymore from Amazon through this particular tablet?  Was it just a better idea to just not do the initial set-up under the account that the fire was bought under?

Basically if I loose this thing at the range I don't want anybody to buy crap with it using my account.

1 hour ago, Religious Shooter said:

I got a new Fire 7.  This one and the previous Fire 8 I got are initially set up for my Amazon account.

After DL Practiscore and maybe an app or two what's the best way to make it not be able to buy stuff anymore from Amazon through this particular tablet?  Was it just a better idea to just not do the initial set-up under the account that the fire was bought under?

Basically if I loose this thing at the range I don't want anybody to buy crap with it using my account.

Unregister tablets and register them under a new amazon account/email with no CC on it.