Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Attn: RMs, MDs, and steel shooters: We abused our AR500 so you don't have to

I'm just having a hard time picturing us having any sort of fire get out of control during a match with so many hands ready to pitch in.

I mean, we're burning trash out there literally every match day.  Your range and your fear of fire may vary, but it's literally not even on the radar for us.

BTW Federal American Eagle IS NOT MAGNETIC!!!!!!! In it's 150 grain ball load. Duplicates M-80 ball!!!  Winchester white box IS magnetic for those of you who care!

9 minutes ago, Dan Sierpina said:

PMC, ZQI and Aguilla are not magnetic in .308.

Neither does Prvi Partisan.  and of course neither does Sierra Match Kings!..........

:cheers:

2 minutes ago, 1chota said:

Neither does Prvi Partisan.  and of course neither does Sierra Match Kings!..........

:cheers:

I haven't tried Prvi Partisan. I only reported on brands I have direct experience with.

I know Match Kings aren't magnetic.:rolleyes:

And I still laugh about the time they were going to D.Q. you!!! You can't fix stupid!!!!! Mean while I was told NO TRACER AMMO!!!! with Nozzler ballistic tips!!! Damn orange tips!!!! And at J.J.'s match no less! Gotta love Dave Mosier! You ought to have him back J.J. it was fun for everyone!

1 hour ago, kurtm said:

And I still laugh about the time they were going to D.Q. you!!! You can't fix stupid!!!!! Mean while I was told NO TRACER AMMO!!!! with Nozzler ballistic tips!!! Damn orange tips!!!! And at J.J.'s match no less! Gotta love Dave Mosier! You ought to have him back J.J. it was fun for everyone!

He's says our RO's are too mean! LOL!

If that was pointed at Dave, he is "special"! If that was pointed at me, I would say this particular R.O. was absolutely CLUELESS. The rest???? Well we are talking about the Rio guys ?

On 5/19/2017 at 6:02 PM, kurtm said:

If that was pointed at Dave, he is "special"! If that was pointed at me, I would say this particular R.O. was absolutely CLUELESS. The rest???? Well we are talking about the Rio guys ?

Dave said our RO's were mean!

I never said YOU were mean...but I did laugh my butt off when you told that guy at Ft Benning who was trying to keep the jeep from rolling away that he was still on the clock! :roflol: