Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greetings from Las Vegas

CZPat

Hello everyone! I just signed up here and wanted to say hi.  I am just starting up in pistol competition and thought I'd try this forum out for some learning.  Sorry, but I'm not really schooled in online forum etiquette.  I tried Glocktalk, but I don't really like it there, so I wanted to try here.  I really really really like Mr. Enos's beyond fundamentals book, and look forward to being a grand master one day! Thanks for stopping by!

Mr. Jack,

I bought a P09 that I love! I shot one steel match with it.  Then I bought a P07 (mainly because of the 22 kadet kit).  I found I like shooting the p07 way better.  It has faster (for me) target acquisition with the 1 inch shorter radius, and for some reason I ride the trigger faster than the full size. 

Heres a few links of some action vids:

I had some mag troubles on this one I blame the wind ;P :

my first comp with the P09:

Thanks for the welcome guys!

2 minutes ago, nbot said:

Welcome.  You're in such a fantastic area for the shooting sports.  

Good luck!  

Oh yes, its quite fun here in the Valley.  if anyone is interested and didn't know, Pro Gun club in Boulder City has A super fun 'dynamic' steel match once a month, and paper target matches every weekend besides steel match weekend.  So every weekend is something fun.  Its about 20 miles from the strip.  If you stop by Vegas, you should check it out Saturday or Sunday. 

Thanks for the kind welcomes

Tell Pro Gun Club their web site sucks. [emoji38]

Oh yeah! Haha. I had to find out through USPSAs website and contact list and reach out. They told me you can follow them on Facebook. Search iscope group. They actually sponsor the events.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, CZPat said:

Oh yeah! Haha. I had to find out through USPSAs website and contact list and reach out. They told me you can follow them on Facebook. Search iscope group. They actually sponsor the events.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

So they do uspsa every week?  i am thinking of coming  down and staying a few months after the summer is over 

Edited by Sandbagger123

12 hours ago, Sandbagger123 said:

So they do uspsa every week?  i am thinking of coming  down and staying a few months after the summer is over 

Please don't....'quote'....me on that! haha I'm not really sure if its official USPSA.  But I do know its paper targets 3 weekends out of the month. 

Edit: I get e-mails every week for whats going on on the weekend.  This is this weekend:

Here's what up for the weekend:
Saturday, May 13, 2017
The Pro Gun Club
USPSA Pistol Match with a classifier
Reg: 7:30 to 8:30
Fee: $25 members, $30 non=members + $3.00 for the classifier
Please help us with correct change.

Sunday May 14/ 2017
The Pro gun Club
USPSA Pistol Match with a classifier (same match repeated from Saturday)
Reg: 7:30 to 8:30
Fee: $25 members, $30 non=members + $3.00 for the classifier
Please help us with correct change.

So yeah, I guess they are USPSA matches.

Edited by CZPat