Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally... the Unification

Foxbat

For quite some time I had two nearly identical guns, but with different sights.  Even though I have been shooting the RTS2 exclusively since I got the black one, I kept the other one intact... "just in case". 

I finally decided it made more sense to have the guns unified, so I would have a true backup gun.  Here's the result.  As you can see, there is still some minor generational differences, most importantly the comps, but I think this is close enough.  :)

svi30r.jpg

Pair 12.jpg

Very close indeed.  The cost of conversion (about $700) kept me from doing it, but at some point I decided it made sense, because I have not used the gray gun in years.

2 hours ago, Foxbat said:

Very close indeed.  The cost of conversion (about $700) kept me from doing it, but at some point I decided it made sense, because I have not used the gray gun in years.

to a gun person it makes sense to put 700 into a gun you have not used in years,  we get it!

They are both beautiful.

Eric

Edited by eric4069

1 hour ago, Shmella said:

Do they shoot different? The comps look real close, im curious if you can actually feel a difference in how they shoot side by side? Is the black the most recent comp?

That comparison will have to wait, as our range is currently under renovation, for another 3 weeks or so.  Yes, the black is more recent. 

36 minutes ago, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: Do you like the dot closer to your face or further away like the slide ride C-More? Thanks, Eric

I never noticed that particular aspect.  The main difference in height so dominates the picture when you change the gun.  Like many people, I was slightly apprehensive about moving to RTS2, but I quickly began to like it, hence this Unification.