Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited gun

What gun are you shooting in Production? Cheapest thing to do is shoot what you have , load the mags up and shoot limited minor. Next is buy a striker gun in .40 and shoot major.

I would buy a used 2011 if that's what you want.

What Sarge said, plus ask to shoot other people's guns and see what you like. Most folks in the sport will be more than happy to let you try their equipment and will give you their 2 cents. Best of luck!

+1 on what Sarge said. I ran a Glock 35 in Limited for about a year. It was nice since I was shooting a 34 in production I could use the same belt setup to start. Added a mag well, mag extensions, and trigger parts. The fact I could shoot factory ammo helped with keeping costs down. 

I don't even know if I've seen a Para, so I can't help you.  LOL  But I would agree with what the others said though...seriously.  It is easy to want to jump right in and buy high dollar things to get started.  Believe me, I know and understand.  But listen to what these experienced people have to say as they have "been there, done that" and will help you see through the initial excitement and let you see what you really need. :) 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...