Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best stage of the day. Show me some holes.

calebj06

So this was by far the best stage of the day for me at an all steel match. I shot it pretty well for me but I know there are still plenty of holes that need work. I would love everyone's advice. 

Stage is called baseball (for obvious reasons) 

i started at the tombstone rack because it was broken and if not hit correctly you had to stop the run and reset. I already did that once and wasn't doing it again.  One foot must always be on a base and the little bonus target way out yonder must be shot from home plate either at the beginning or the end. Luckily I got it at the beginning so I didn't have to go back to home. 

Biggest things i see are being up and ready to shoot when entering a position and slamming the mag change on the first step.  I think I was too worried about getting a foot on the base when entering first base and it really slowed me down. 

What do you all think?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, thepunishur said:

Looks like you need some kind of drop offset bracket to fix the bending on the draw

Lol. It actually showed up the morning of that match. I just wasn't gonna bust it out brand new for the match and fight it all day. I've dry fired it some now and shot another match. I'm starting to get used to the new gun position.