Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

650 case feeding help

21 minutes ago, TDA said:

Sometimes those left over parts are useful!

No doubt. I fully assembled it and didn't have any extras parts so when it wasn't working I started flipping through manual.... i panicked through trash and luckily found it stuck in a bag.

• 4 months later...
On 5/3/2017 at 7:55 PM, bubba04 said:

What am I doing wrong!? What am I needing to adjust to get brass to drop down? The arm doesn't move enough to drop brass 100 percent of time.

IMG_0304.JPG

Lol, I did the same thing when I first set up mine.

Here's another tip I learned the hard way, remove the shell locator pins before you decide to clean up spilled powder from your shell plate with a vacuum cleaner. 

Went to run my press the following day after giving everything a good cleaning and could not figure out for the life of me where I put one of the locator pins.

1 hour ago, muncie21 said:

Here's another tip I learned the hard way, remove the shell locator pins before you decide to clean up spilled powder from your shell plate with a vacuum cleaner. 

Went to run my press the following day after giving everything a good cleaning and could not figure out for the life of me where I put one of the locator pins.

is it fun trying to find them in the vac? LOL

14 hours ago, muncie21 said:

Yeah, getting them out of the disgusting Shop Vac bag teaches one (i.e. me) to not do it again. And to get a bunch of extra ones the next time you order anything from Dillon. (I wonder what percentage of Dillon reloaders have done this? I guessin' it's a big number.)