Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best UPS message, EVER!

I bought the 1050 X Autodrive.  I wanted the extra software features, but don't necessarily see myself loading enough to justify that last $300 for the PRO.

I spent about a month wishing and washing over LTE vs X... the LTE probably would have been fine for me, I just hate buyer's remorse/second guessing myself later.  

flitcraft, we have a water softener:  The only way to fly in San Angelo. Salt is a pain in the behind, but it's better than drinking and cooking with nothing except bottled water.

Edited by rmantoo

Congratulations!

the LTE probably would have been fine for me, I just hate buyer's remorse/second guessing

Buy once, cry once. You won't regret the extra controllability.

There is a good user group here on BE, so if you run into problems or have questions, shout out!

M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, rmantoo said:

I bought the 1050 X Autodrive.  I wanted the extra software features, but don't necessarily see myself loading enough to justify that last $300 for the PRO.

I spent about a month wishing and washing over LTE vs X... the LTE probably would have been fine for me, I just hate buyer's remorse/second guessing myself later.  

flitcraft, we have a water softener:  The only way to fly in San Angelo. Salt is a pain in the behind, but it's better than drinking and cooking with nothing except bottled water.

The X is certainly better for working on loads and such, and extra settings are pretty sweet.  I'm using the LTE to run standard loads on 38SC, but the greater versatility of the X on 9mm and switching loads and calibers is appreciated.

On the current tablets, the X tablet boots up a LOT faster.